Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

Wouldnt worry too much if we sell out. I sat in the home end by myself when we won 2 1 (Howard/King scored) and there were more other teams shirts/hats etc in the crowd than Peterborough. Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U,

even a Norwich fan in the home end. I live nearer to P'Boro than Leicester, so wanting a win slightly more.

Why did you sit in the home end that year?? I'm sure we never sold out

I didn't realise Peterborough played in Huddersfield?

This one is normally pretty reasonable for pricing. Was soooo poor last year but actually got a feeling it may be alright this season with our form, if it isn't our away support really is shite.

. Thought this was the Huddersfield thread when I posted lol

Peterborough United

npower Championship

Date: 09/02/13

Time: 15:00

Prices for this fixture are yet to be announced.

Tickets will go on sale:

Monday 28th January Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 29th January Priority 2 STH

Wednesday 30th January Priority 3 STH

Thursday 31st January Members

Friday 1st February General Sale

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will depart from King Power Stadium at 12pm.

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £16

Under 18s £14

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £19

Under 18s £17

No prices yet though,,,,

Pricing based on what someone else put should be the same as last year, and they were reasonable last year so fair play.

I'm not sure we'll sell out to be honest, we get given a silly number, nearly 5,000 I think, even with our form and the fact its local, I just don't see us taking that number, took about 3k last year with pretty much nothing to play for mind.

Hope to god it's better than last year.

Disappointed to be missing it this year. We take over the town centre every year but never come good on the terrace. Weird.

Seems like a lot of the aways this year, majority of them have been built up excellently on the way there on either the bus or the train and we've not delivered at all inside the ground, it's bizarre.

Seems like a lot of the aways this year, majority of them have been built up excellently on the way there on either the bus or the train and we've not delivered at all inside the ground, it's bizarre.

Fox Travel crew suck all the atmosphere out. lol

Archived