Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

You will get an allocated square on your ticket, kind of like how you have fire lines painted on the tarmac in a school playground

You are expected to stand in those squares or face ejection and prosecution

Didnt happen last year. I got a ticket on the day and it aaod nothi about a square/standing area on it. Everyone stands where they want

If I don't get a ticket I will be gutted! Hate living so far away and therefore not being able to gain a higher priority!!

Just go on the first day of P3 sale, the only times I've experienced a sell out on P3 day is Norwich and Chelsea. With all due respect, this is not Norwich or Chelsea and we'll have a 4000+ allocation. You'll be fine if you go early enough.

Different in League One really, I think that was viewed in pre-season as probably the big away day with it being one of the most local and it happened to be a late season top two battle.

We should be taking 4k to this, if we can manage it at Birmingham, Sheff Weds & Huddersfield.

Will be going to this, Every away game I go I use Foxes Travel, Is there anything cheaper?

Train far better and around same price

Will be going to this, Every away game I go I use Foxes Travel, Is there anything cheaper?

Train far better and around same price

Archived