Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

I play at The Leicestershire. Got a handicap of 7 which I struggle to play to at the moment.

Usually only bet on The Masters (without success) but may have a bit more of a flutter this year with the help of some of the tipsters on here.

I'm mates with the pro there, Steve Whittle! He's a good lad.

Coetzee is nicely placed for me, Stenson, Jaidee and my other boy all at 5 under.

Not so good at Torrey Pines. Fowler and Piercy having a right hack. Blixt doing ok but I've had a small flutter on Graham De Laet mainly because of his surname at 175/1 and he's at 4 under. Annoyed I bottled backing Snedeker who I often have as I didn't think he'd follow up last years win. Superb score from him!

26 Ric.

The usual suspects still trawl through the county circuit and win everything going. Dave ''Gibbo'' Gibson i believe is trying to get his card on the european senior tour, played the rock open at Charnwood last year and Jevan Parmar and Shaun Corby both played, again very plus handicappers. Ive played with Paul Dixon and Pete Verey from Willesley a couple of times and theyre both either still scratch or maybe moved out to 1 now but more solid than i am certainly.

Keep going mate, still young enough to do some damage!!! Good lad.

26 Ric.

The usual suspects still trawl through the county circuit and win everything going. Dave ''Gibbo'' Gibson i believe is trying to get his card on the european senior tour, played the rock open at Charnwood last year and Jevan Parmar and Shaun Corby both played, again very plus handicappers. Ive played with Paul Dixon and Pete Verey from Willesley a couple of times and theyre both either still scratch or maybe moved out to 1 now but more solid than i am certainly.

The missus knows Gibbo, he's certainly trying to get on the seniors. She's an idiot though, got her handicap down to two and then stopped playing. Massive waste!

So far so good for me got Snedeker the ealry club house leader in the Farmers. Tiger is playing the house down and the fact his a 6 time Torey Pines winner is a worry. Got Sergio tied for the lead in Qatar.

Pretty disapointed with my other 4 tips, Ricardo missed the cut after being -3 after the first round. Bjorn was better in the 2nd round -3. John Rollins -1 his been up and down all day. D.A is battling at +1.

Good to see Mike Weir up the leaderboard and he should make his first cut since early mid 2010 i believe.

I think anyone who has managed to shoot a decent score on the SOUTH today will be pleased as its a good shot and a half/2 shots harder, and playing the course today in the calmer weather gave the south course guys a good chance to go low. Interesting that Choi went low, was nowhere near my radar on these courses to be having success so to turn in a 66 on the south was a great round.

Nice to see Weir playing decent golf again, battled injuries, been back and forth with the ''stack and tilt'' methodology that was once popular but were only talking a decade ago that he was a Masters champion.

The missus knows Gibbo, he's certainly trying to get on the seniors. She's an idiot though, got her handicap down to two and then stopped playing. Massive waste!

****in hell, why's she stopped for? My brother gave up at 16 when he was off 3, absolute prats!!!!!

****in hell, why's she stopped for? My brother gave up at 16 when he was off 3, absolute prats!!!!!

To concentrate on her degree and work which I suppose is fair enough. But for some reason she won't start playing again now.

What is Fowler playing at?

It's always a gamble with Rickie, the bookies fook me off though. Some weeks he's amongst the favourites for a tournament and others he's got value at about 40-50/1, I might have to start swerving him as his lack of consistency isn't comfy for the punters. I just know he's got some big wins in him in the next few years and I love him and want to be on him when he lands them.

Anyone who has seen my fb or KJ choi's wifes camera from the presidents cup will now my love affair with KJ. Walking down the fairway drunk singing "KJ choi superstar, drinks with us all at the local bar" whilst wearing a ****ing get up and K and J in zinc on either cheek may be the giver way.

Anyone who has seen my fb or KJ choi's wifes camera from the presidents cup will now my love affair with KJ. Walking down the fairway drunk singing "KJ choi superstar, drinks with us all at the local bar" whilst wearing a ****ing get up and K and J in zinc on either cheek may be the giver way.

And you struggle to understand Rincewind!

Our very own Chris Wood is killin' it in Qatar after the 3rd round, nice to see my mate Steve Webster post a good knock too.

I had a quid each way on Graham De Laet at Torrey Pines because of his name, I should have doubled this up with Wood for the LEICESTER BET! Hahahaa

Our very own Chris Wood is killin' it in Qatar after the 3rd round, nice to see my mate Steve Webster post a good knock too.

I had a quid each way on Graham De Laet at Torrey Pines because of his name, I should have doubled this up with Wood for the LEICESTER BET! Hahahaa

Not actually that bad a shout, hes a powerful hitting Canadian. He had quite a while off the tour with injury and came back last year on a medical exemption. Hes not a duffer, he could win you some dough

I enjoy golf betting a lot.

Just wanted to ask you guys: are there any avid golfers on the board? And where do you play your golf?

1 here buddy,,,i play at horsley lodge near derby,,,,,,handicap of 8,,,,bit of a struggle these days tho,............

1 here buddy,,,i play at horsley lodge near derby,,,,,,handicap of 8,,,,bit of a struggle these days tho,............

Anything single figures is good going mate

Not played Horsley Lodge, ive got mates who have. Should get myself up there sometime when the season starts to take shape

Anything single figures is good going mate

Not played Horsley Lodge, ive got mates who have. Should get myself up there sometime when the season starts to take shape

Give us a shout mate, will sign you in or nip round with you,dont really mind..good track........

Namedropper :D

Wasn't he partial to a bit of Chardonnay ?

nxs-4mv2.jpg

Namedropper :D

Wasn't he partial to a bit of Chardonnay ?

nxs-4mv2.jpg

Hahahaaaa yeah he was dipping her for quite a while. I've not seen him for about 4 years now. He still has a swig with a few of the lads I know up the Cross Keys in Burbage, usually when he's missed the cut!

Anyone fancy doing a bit of magazine style ''whats in the bag?''. ill list my stuff:

Driver: Titleist 909 D2, 9.5 loft, Aldila Voodoo x flex

3 wood: Ping i15, 15.5 loft, TFC x flex

Hybrid: Titleist 585 series, 19 loft, Aldila Voodoo x flex

Irons: 4-PW Titleist AP2 (710), Dynamic Gold x100

Wedges: Titleist Spin Milled Vokey, 50, 54, 58 lofts, Dynamic Gold s400

Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x