Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Vijay Singh kicked out if the Pheonix after testing positive for banned growth replacement hormone.

Is this the thin end of the wedge?

Vijay's got no excuses whatsoever. You cant just plead ignorance.

He wont be the only one who has used the deer antler spray either. #canofworms

It's not the best of weeks coming up. I'm not a big fan of the Pebble Beach event as it's on different courses and can be hard to have conviction in selections. The Joburg Open is also played over a couple of courses and the field is fairly weak compared to most weeks. I already have a few in mind for that though, Hennie Otto at 125/1 is massive odds and I took that yesterday.

My early picks are as follows:

Joburg -

Robert Rock 1.5 points e/w @ 35/1

Hennie Otto 1 points e/w @ 125/1

Jbe Kruger 1 points e/w @ 50/1

Pebble Beach -

Aaron Baddeley 1.5 points e/w @ 50/1

Lee Westwood 2 points e/w @ 18/1

Harris English 1 point e/w @ 100/1

Wagner Johnson 0.5 points e/w @ 175/1

I've not done very well on the PGA bets so far, here's hoping my lack of faith in this weeks event will yield a bit of luck!

James Hahn looks to be one to watch on the PGA Tour. He shot a 62 on the last round at Scottsdale and he's looking like he's got a top 5 in him soon. He's 80/1 at Pebble Beach. I'm going to have him in a top 10 e/w double with Robert Rock, I need to find the odds for that.

It's not the best of weeks coming up. I'm not a big fan of the Pebble Beach event as it's on different courses and can be hard to have conviction in selections. The Joburg Open is also played over a couple of courses and the field is fairly weak compared to most weeks. I already have a few in mind for that though, Hennie Otto at 125/1 is massive odds and I took that yesterday.

Joburg -

Pebble Beach -

I've not done very well on the PGA bets so far, here's hoping my lack of faith in this weeks event will yield a bit of luck!

Joburg -

Pebble Beach -

I think Aaron Baddeley is your best pick for Pebble.

I know his odds are probably very short, but dont forget Dustin Johnson absolutely loves Pebble.

One outsider you might want to consider for an each way is Bryce Molder. Hes made all his cuts so far this season comfortably and played solid golf. Plus, he has had multiple top 10s in this event. I went onto pgatour.com to have a cursory glance at the ''power rankings'' for the tournament (which i usually ignore as they just pick the highest ranked players in the field in most cases) and Molder appeared at 7. I think hes worth some money.

Edited by Donut

I think Aaron Baddeley is your best pick for Pebble.

I know his odds are probably very short, but dont forget Dustin Johnson absolutely loves Pebble.

One outsider you might want to consider for an each way is Bryce Molder. Hes made all his cuts so far this season comfortably and played solid golf. Plus, he has had multiple top 10s in this event. I went onto pgatour.com to have a cursory glance at the ''power rankings'' for the tournament (which i usually ignore as they just pick the highest ranked players in the field in most cases) and Molder appeared at 7. I think hes worth some money.

I did look at Molder, he's popped up in my criteria I was looking at and i'm mulling over what to do. I've not yet put my PGA bets on, my Joburg bets are on. Dustin is a beast at Pebble Beach, he's at 9/1. I don't bet on golfers under 10/1 usually, if it's someone I really fancy at a short price i'll often double them up with another event. (s isn't bad though.

Dustin and Phil both won at Pebble in the last few years and both won already this year......but no value in it.

AT&T

Hunter Mahan 30/1

Jimmy Walker 40/1

Kevin Na 80/1

Joburg

Danny Willet 30/1

JBE Kruger 50/1

Lee Slatery 150/1

Also one i'll be watching is an Aussie Steve Bowditch @300/1 Might sneak a top 10 if his lucky, his best finishes have been at Pebble Beach.

Dustin and Phil both won at Pebble in the last few years and both won already this year......but no value in it.

AT&T

Hunter Mahan 30/1

Jimmy Walker 40/1

Kevin Na 80/1

Joburg

Danny Willet 30/1

JBE Kruger 50/1

Lee Slatery 150/1

Also one i'll be watching is an Aussie Steve Bowditch @300/1 Might sneak a top 10 if his lucky, his best finishes have been at Pebble Beach.

Its fantastic to see this man playing some good golf again after all he has been through.

For those unaware, he battled depression a few years ago, and attempted suicide. He was rescued drowning from a swimming pool after battling alcohol addiction and depression. He seems to have turned things around and does a lot of charity work now, as well as playing the tour full time again.

James Hahn looks to be one to watch on the PGA Tour. He shot a 62 on the last round at Scottsdale and he's looking like he's got a top 5 in him soon. He's 80/1 at Pebble Beach. I'm going to have him in a top 10 e/w double with Robert Rock, I need to find the odds for that.

Currently tied 1st with a round to go. Only got £2 e/w on him but hopefully I'll get a nice return. Got Coetzee and Baddeley in an e/w double but Aaron decided to go from 3rd to about 23rd last night. Loads of other bets were utter guff. Need this

Na losing in head to head against Stadler is the only thing costing me a 196/1 8 leg head to head bet at Pebble. Think i tipped the 6 most frustrating golfers this week especially at Pebble Na, Mahan and Walker have all held the lead at some point in the tourny but been too inconsistent.