Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

Can someone tell me address of this pub, The Stag, I need somewhere in London to watch our game - thanks

Just checking, is The Stag actually The Stags Head on New Cavendish Street?

That's the badger. Owned by a Leicester fan. I'm actually skipping the Derby game to watch the rugby :trumpet:

What's all this "zone" malarkey? I commute to Liverpool Street from Chelmsford (think that's zone 25). 40 minutes overground and a 5 minute walk to work and save a packet on rent....just have to put with the joys of Network Rail.

If I get out of work on time, I'll probs go to the Railway Tavern opposite Liverpool Street tube. If I'm chained to my desk 'til late :cry:, it's being Sky+'d so I'll watch it in the early hours at home (and try not to find out the score in the meantime)

Liverpool St. The bain of my life for 2 months last summer. We were working in the office block above Moss Bros just off Blomfield St. Nightmare job

• 2 weeks later...

I'm based in n6, between archway and highgate. For tonight luckily I've come home so ill be there but definitely interested in somewhere to watch the Birmingham match with fellow foxes, the stag sounds like a good bet, you can never be sure of anywhere actually showing it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm based in n6, between archway and highgate. For tonight luckily I've come home so ill be there but definitely interested in somewhere to watch the Birmingham match with fellow foxes, the stag sounds like a good bet, you can never be sure of anywhere actually showing it!

Could be keen on that tomorrow night.

Any other London Foxes around tomorrow night?

Could be keen on that tomorrow night.

Any other London Foxes around tomorrow night?

Would love to come but.. you know... I'm actually going to the game. Shame the rest of you don't show the same commitment.

Would love to come but.. you know... I'm actually going to the game. Shame the rest of you don't show the same commitment.

You've let the PAPs down :cry: I've had an alternative offer to go round to the lady's house and continue our experimentations with baked camembert. It's an attractive alternative, I'll tell you that for free.

Edited by Alexikokopops

You've let the PAPs down :cry: I've had an alternative offer to go round to the lady's house and continue our experimentations with baked camembert. It's an attractive alternative, I'll tell you that for free.

Experiments with baked camembert? Filth.

To be fair my ticket is free, I'll be sitting in C1 (wherever the fúck that is) and I guarantee I'll not recognise at least one of the players. You can take a PAP to a game but you can't make him drink. Or something like that.

Edited by James.

Does anyone know if the Stag's Head actually has the football on? I'd much rather go there than the sports bar - £4.30 for average beer - CHEERS

99.9% of the time Leicester are on tv it will be on, the 0.01% was good friday when I turned up with 12 neanderthals pissed out our face and the gaff was closed!!

I'm not really sure tonight, tempted to buy the now TV pass for the day and stream it through the TV because the old mans away and I can't be arsed to watch it in a pub on my own lol.

Any SE foxes watching at the pub?

Beluschis in Greenwich.

Zero Degrees in Blackheath.

Dont know of any others mate.

Is that guaranteed in Zero Degrees? It doesn't look like a sports place from the outside, not been in yet as I've only been living round there for a couple of weeks.

Is that guaranteed in Zero Degrees? It doesn't look like a sports place from the outside, not been in yet as I've only been living round there for a couple of weeks.

Ahh you're lucky, I absolutely love blackheath! Definitely moving there next year.

Erm... i'm not sure mate, it's the sort of place where you ask and if they're in a good mood it'll be on... i'm pretty sure theres a couple of places in Blackheath though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Anyone got any suggestions for a decent boozer in London for Thursday's game? I'm based in Hammersmith, and there are no decent footy pubs at all!

Would be good to get into a pub with some other City fans!

Ta.

Edited by Eskay

The Stag on New Cavendish Street will have a few Leicester fans watching.

Yeah, i'd imagine there'll be 10-20 City fans in there at least unless they're making it up to the game. Sunday will be booming in there as i've not managed to get an away ticket unfortunately.

Yeah, i'd imagine there'll be 10-20 City fans in there at least unless they're making it up to the game. Sunday will be booming in there as i've not managed to get an away ticket unfortunately.

Thanks for the info guys.....it means I don't have to go to my local and have people ask "what league are you lot in?", "I thought Schmeichel played for Leeds?" and "Why is Harry Kane on the bench? He's a prem player!!".

COYB