Ric Flair

London Leicester fans

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

The stag is a bit quieter for leicester fans nowadays but still a great boozer. Have been there for the last few. Everton looks like it'll be a cracker.

I'll pop down a few times a season but yeah, even before the world went to shit, it didn't seem to be half as popular as it once was.

I recall for some of the Championship games late comers had to go elsewhere because they couldn't get in through the doors. 

Still a good craic though. Had some pretty wild nights with fellow supporters after watching City there.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

BBC News - Covid: Will the UK's pubs stay shut until May?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55770770

Mention of Nigel in here. Absolute shitter for him. Doubt I'll be back in there this season at this rate.

Nightmare for them. Can't imagine what their running costs are like in that part of London.

10 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

BBC News - Covid: Will the UK's pubs stay shut until May?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55770770

Mention of Nigel in here. Absolute shitter for him. Doubt I'll be back in there this season at this rate.

For what it’s worth, a friend of mine who works for a subsidiary of Heineken says they were given the nod last week for May 1st re opening, if vaccine plans and death / infection rates drop as projected. Obviously, any new strains or vaccine failures will knock it all on the head.

• Like 1