Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Can someone let me post in your main forum

You see, you've exposed us to a vermin of your creation, a lingering, malingering irritant with no sense of self understanding and no shame. That hovers, unwanted, on the fringes of discussion and interjects senselessly with tales of under-aged, imaginary girlfriends, awful betting tips, uneducated and biased opinions on Championship football, terrible banter, tales of the dole office and general benefit sponging and essentially making the entire populace of Planet Earth wish to devour it's own face rather than converse with the tool.

I shouldn't condone online bullying, which this undeniably is, but...

lol

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

I love the reaction Finnegan's post has received over there.

Lamby, it really is time to grow up and take that fish finger out of yer beehind.

The day that you realize that the world out there is in fact much more intriguing than any internet forum will be the day you'll truly be free.

Unless you get run over by a bus.

Or stabbed numerous times by a fanatic Millwall fan using a sharpened pencil.

Or Chris Powell makes love to you. The right way.

Nah, got a stash of Chocolate ones

And get off that sh*t. It's not healthy.

I should know.

You really are a ****ing **** aren't you.

You, son, know nothing about me. And you have even less reason to throw your toys out of the pram.

I, on the other hand, know a little bit too much about you.

And that goes for a lot of other people on here as well as the people on the forums who had the pleasure of "hosting" you before us.

See, Nathan... The longer you haunt other clubs' forums with your inane craving for fake self-esteem and pathetic virtual self-pity, the more of a joke you become.

And I don't mean that in a particularly mean way... Sooner or later, you'll realize for yourself.

(Actually, I just want to show you a the way out)

Besides, there's a reason behind the fact that you've been banned on several other forums SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Archived