Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bernie

Guest Mee-9

Bet on his season ticket it just states in black permanent marker:

BERNIE

No seat number, age, anything. Just that.

Should do a Bernie Day while he's still alive.

Hundreds of us all facepainted up in blue tracksuits with carrier bags, stinking of BO and shouting ARRRRRRGH in his face.

See how he likes them apples.

The irony is that that'll be his bath day.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 2

Should do a Bernie Day while he's still alive.

Hundreds of us all facepainted up in blue tracksuits with carrier bags, stinking of BO and shouting ARRRRRRGH in his face.

See how he likes them apples.

Should do this IF we get to Wembley. Everyone who buys a Leicester ticket is given a free Bernie outfit.

He is the same outside of the match. I love Bernie to bits. A true blue. A bit smelly one, but that man holds a massive history of the club and games in his head. Someone should help him write a book.

He sents me paper clippings of LCFC through the post as I live outside the country and scrawls all over the envelopes things like......BLUE ARMY, PEARSON OUR, etc. Very commical.

When he does pass away, they need to do a minutes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at ground. Hope its just not yet.

It might work if we were allowed to change ends at half time.

Brighton or Palace wouldn't want to attack an end filled with the aroma of 40,000 Bernies would they?

Saw him the other week on the bus to Leicester the day after the Bolton win and he sat behind the mrs, the whole trip she on One of those faces only women can pull off

However when we got to St Margaret's he held the bus up to allow me and the mrs to get the pushchair out 1st

Bernie.....gentleman and legend, haha

• Like 3

Im guessing not many of you saw him at Forest covering his whole face but eyes up in his coat - looked very very white (but maybe he always looks like that under his facepaint) hopefully just the flu or something!

Someone who knows about twitter told me there is some campaign for the club to do the honourable thing whilst we still have this hero on this earth

Bernie to lead the team out at Wembley

Im guessing not many of you saw him at Forest covering his whole face but eyes up in his coat - looked very very white (but maybe he always looks like that under his facepaint) hopefully just the flu or something!

Someone who knows about twitter told me there is some campaign for the club to do the honourable thing whilst we still have this hero on this earth

Bernie to lead the team out at Wembley

That would be awesome the club buy him a suit and get him a makeover  One Team One City ONE BERNIE

• 3 years later...
Guest LCFC_World

Legend. I remember he sits at the bottom of SK1. Does anyone know if he still attends games or not can't remember seeing him towards the end of last season.