Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

E3 2013

games have been reported to be $99 I'd say £60-£70 UK price

I don't think so. They tried to sell 360/PS3 games for £55.

I may just retire from gaming then!

Multiple versions of PlayStation 4 hardware reportedly available at launch; pricing from $399 to $599

Sony is predicted to ship multiple versions of its PlayStation 4 hardware when the console goes on sale this holiday season, according to an unnamed source, as reported by GamesIndustry International.

Full details are expected to be revealed at the company’s E3 press conference being held later today, with a rumoured $399 starting price, and the highest-priced model selling for $599. While no specifics were given regarding potential technical differences between configurations, the unnamed insider tipped that Sony hopes to use the console and its 4K resolution support as a “stepping stone†to push glasses-free 3D viewing.

Earlier today Microsoft revealed its pricing for the Xbox One. The Xbox hardware will go on sale globally this November and will cost $499 in North America, €499/£429 in Europe, and $599 in Australia.

Archived