Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

E3 2013

You will need PS+ to play online. Only downside for the PS4, which is a minor one tbh.

It is in the grand scheme of things but it does kind of suck main reason i played ps3 over 360 even tho i had 360 is because i felt like a cvnt having to pay for internet and then pay to use my internet :S

think Sony nailed it during there conference. 

while MS might have shown more exclusive games....Sony does have more exclusives up there sleeve i suspect. as for needing to pay for PSN+ to use only with PS4...its basically what MS have been doing with XBL gold....but with + you get all the free goodies every month.

Was impressed with what MS showed mind. Titanfall looked really good.

but either way, I know which console I'll be getting this year :)

as an owner of a PS2 and a Wii, (so clearly not a serious gamer) i was looking at a new console this year...

WOW!....... Xbox have fvcked royally it appears to me. what was that console that died in the ar$e after a really bad launch?

edit.. Dreamcast wasnt it? 

as an owner of a PS2 and a Wii, (so clearly not a serious gamer) i was looking at a new console this year...

WOW!....... Xbox have fvcked royally it appears to me. what was that console that died in the ar$e after a really bad launch?

edit.. Dreamcast wasnt it? 

think so....far too advanced for its time.

do you see that as similar for the new Xbox.?.... i assumed that Dreamcast was sh*t and from the stuff ive seen over past few days i assumed that Xbox is the same?

Keep in mind that im old and am still impressed by the change from the Donkey Kong arcade machine to SNES :)

do you see that as similar for the new Xbox.?.... i assumed that Dreamcast was sh*t and from the stuff ive seen over past few days i assumed that Xbox is the same?

Keep in mind that im old and am still impressed by the change from the Donkey Kong arcade machine to SNES :)

Specs wise no PS4 is abit more powerful but ambition wise i suppose so i don't think people are ready for change yet we like it how we know it sort of thing.

the Dreamcast was and still is a very good console(there were still a few games being made for it a year or so back).

I'm not sure bout the Xbox one in that respect. I think there trying to do what Playstation did with the PS3 and make it into a media hub/centre. And that didn't work out too well. While the Xbox one has some stuff going for it I think it's floors out weight it's positives atm.

In all regard if your a casual gamer I'd say pick the PS4 up out the 2 for the pure fact the thing hasn't got an drm restrictions like the Xbox one has & it's cheaper.

Didn't catch this broadcast but was there any details about backwards compatibility on PS4?

I'll get one once prices come down a bit but wouldn't mind keeping my collection

Didn't catch this broadcast but was there any details about backwards compatibility on PS4?

I'll get one once prices come down a bit but wouldn't mind keeping my collection

No backwards compatibility with the ps4,Wii U and Xbox one are the same.

Tho you can stream ps3 games to the ps4 using the gaikie(wrong spelling I know) streaming service that will be on the PS4.

No backwards compatibility with the ps4,Wii U and Xbox one are the same.

Tho you can stream ps3 games to the ps4 using the gaikie(wrong spelling I know) streaming service that will be on the PS4.

Ah right. Cheers pal

Well I'm pretty happy with that

Love the 360, but the direction Microsoft (and more than likely a few developers) is now trying to throw us towards needs to be stamped out before it spreads. They already have one of the most lucrative businesses in the world that rakes in Billions a year just in the field of gaming in the palm of their hands, and then they get greedy. If the 'One' is successfull it will spread to Sony and others because they wont be able to compete for the big game titles and we will all be fxckxd.

Gonna try to save a pound a day for a while and then to see where its all at, if 'One' gets hacked well I might take the dip, but I'm 92% Sony right now. :)

I gaurentee Micro will jack the Kinect come Christmas and drop the price by that £80. They have to, or they've lost.

My friends and I won't be getting a Ps4 however, too many hours on the Xbox and experiences to switch, I can't see myself holding a different controller and on a Sony interface. Might aswell keep my XBL gamer tag too, even if it does cost £80 more.

Just my opinion.

Archived