Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

Just watched One Show from Glastonbury. Caught a bit of Bugg, but recorded it as he's shown again later tonight.

Arctic Monkeys 11pm tonight bbc2.

Stones tomorrow 10.30pm.

Not sure how much coverage though, wether its the whole set or not (not with Stones as stated).

Can't wait for The Arctic Monkeys. They're easily my favourite band. The Stones will be legendary, tomorrow. Believe it or not, I know someone who is going but is planning to miss The Rolling Stones and watch some dubstep cvnt.

So one of my favourite weekends of the year is upon us.

Time to fill the fridge with beer, turn off my phone, sit my arse on the sofa and enjoy three days of quality music with not a pair of wellies in site!

Who we looking forward to seeing?

Me personally, Stones have got to be a highlight. Interested to see if they rise to the challenge, going to see them at Hyde Park on the 6th.

Having been there a load of times working i can undoubtedly say watching it on on the couch within reach of your own fridge (& not surrounded by cvnts) is THE WAY forward. 

Who actually goes to Glastonbury in 2013 anyway? Masochistic estate agents on a jolly up?

Watching it now. In all my years I have never been. Now it's being shown on the TV and TBH it's a little shite. How unlucky can an old man be? I have missed all the good years.

Nothing to see here, old man.

Arctics last night were fantastic set a high bar for the other 2.

The Rolling Stones will easily match and probably better that performance.

But Mumford will struggle to be able to put a performance anywhere near the quality of the other 2 headliners IMO

**** it, bout time I saw em live. Already talked it over with a mate and will go and see em at Birmingham on their new tour ...

Same.

I'll be back at uni when they are touring so want to see them in Manchester. Not sure if anybody will come with me, although I'm going to ask a couple of mates from uni.

Jake bugg is from Nottingham don't you know! They've won European cups dont you know and will wear Adidas next season don't you know. [/Natalie Jackson overload]

I love the arctics, seen them plenty of times, but I was a little disappointed from what I saw last night. Watched up til they played crying lighting and the sound was appaling. If I was there live as much as I would try and embrace it how can you enjoy that when it sounds so bad cos of terrible PA systems.

Looking forward to seeing mardy bum and cornerstone acoustic though

Jake bugg is from Nottingham don't you know! They've won European cups dont you know and will wear Adidas next season don't you know. [/Natalie Jackson overload]

I love the arctics, seen them plenty of times, but I was a little disappointed from what I saw last night. Watched up til they played crying lighting and the sound was appaling. If I was there live as much as I would try and embrace it how can you enjoy that when it sounds so bad cos of terrible PA systems.

Looking forward to seeing mardy bum and cornerstone acoustic though

I agree about Monkeys, they sounded better in 07. Not sure what Turner was doing with that accent either. Can't wait for the new album, but with all those songs he seemed to be singing into the microphone. I did like the slower acoustic version of Mardy Bum, though.

Ps, Jake Bugg is a Notts County fan :thumbup:

Chase & Status are smashing it.

It's been good. Much better than the over-hyped stones from when I've flicked over. Genuinely don't see the fascination with them.

Archived