Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

Had no idea Bookies offer odds on Glastonbury headliners. Weird.

Kasabian (6/1)

Foo Fighters (6/1)

Noel Gallagher and High Flying Birds (8/1)

The Stone Roses (10/1)

Kings of Leon (12/1)

Bob Dylan (16/1)

Prince (16/1)

Daft Punk (20/1)

Bloc Party (20/1)

Oasis (25/1)

Led Zeppelin (25/1)

Pink Floyd (25/1)

David Bowie (25/1)

Black Sabbath (25/1)

Kanye West (25/1)

Jay-Z (25/1)

Fleetwood Mac (33/1)

Happy Mondays (33/1)

Justin Timberlake (33/1)

Lionel Richie (33/1)

Red Hot Chili Peppers (33/1)

New Order (33/1)

Jake Bugg (40/1)

Florence + The Machine (50/1)

Bruce Springsteen (50/1)

Elvis Costello (66/1)

Justin Bieber (100/1)

Had a amazing time at Glastonbury yet again, never let's me down. One of the best places in the world.

Musical highlights include Beady Eye opening the other stage at 11 in the morning but only finding out about 5 minutes before beacuse my girlfriend went for a piss and seen the Beady Eye banner hanging up and told me.

Jake Bugg sounded the best live I reckon, sounded exactly the same as the album.

Miles Kane was off the chain then

caught some of Tame Impala and Alt-J from afar so the sound wasn't the best.

Got tanked up at the Brothers bar and listened to Seasick Steve then bowled round to see Arctic Monkeys who were amazing.

Saturday started off early with some Brothers cider then off to Jagwar Ma at John Peel stage then straight to the bbc introducing stage to see By The Rivers who did the family proud.

Azealia Banks then rocked the Other Stage for us, that was something I'm not into but was brilliant.

Then went to see Johnny Marr because he is a legend. Hats off, one of the best I seen all weekend, then caught the last 4/5 tracks by Primal Scream before hanging about for Rolling Stones who I'm not that fussed about so it passed me by a bit and found a bit boring, Public Enemy on West Holt would of been better.

Ended up in Shangria La that night till the early hours.

Sunday didn't really offer me much to my taste, seen the Heavy quite early then Deap Vally who I found a let down. After that just walked about drinking and seeing bits and pieces of whoever our group of friend wanted to see.

Seen Jessie Ware with my girlfriend, her choice. Then all my sado mates went to see Mumford and sons, me and the wag decided to drink some cider watching Bobby Womack then caught most of the XX. Sunday's line-up was pretty crap I thought.

Same time next year Glasto.

Endless love.

• 8 months later...

Surely that cant be the full line up ? who are the 3 headliners? I know Kasabian are doing the sunday night but who is friday and sat? surely they must have 2 big bands lined up?

It's not the full line up, Arcade Fire headlining the Friday, Saturdays is yet to be announced.

Archived