Sign in to follow this  
jh95

West Midlands/South West fans?

New to this so feel free to move this topic if need be.

Just wondering if there are many Leicester fans from Worcestershire or nearby?

Small world really - I live in between both the previous posters in Longbridge now. 

I got stopped in Rubery Morrisons by the fishmonger for a twenty minute conversation about the City. 

I'm in Solihull and work in the centre of Brum - my favourite moment this year was coming through passport control in Rome a few weeks back and the otherwise bored border guard saw my place of birth (Leicester) and eulogised over Ranieri and Leicester.  The best border experience ever!

hi live in worcester i have a season ticket but due to a stroke i am unable to drive to leicester for home games.looking for someone to share travel with and i also have a parking ticket so can park near ground.my wife could drop me off within worcestershire,

On 22/09/2018 at 06:55, Cardiff_Fox said:

Where do folk watch Leicester when in Sky or BT in Birmingham? I’m all but banned now watching LCFC in my own house 

I can offer sanctuary at mine! Have thankfully managed to convert my Bristol-born husband into a Fox. Even wears his shirt during his 5 aside matches.

You probably need to get that sorted though!

Edited by rachhere

11 hours ago, rachhere said:

I can offer sanctuary at mine! Have thankfully managed to convert my Bristol-born husband into a Fox. Even wears his shirt during his 5 aside matches.

You probably need to get that sorted though!

It’s more that I’m far too animated in my own house.  

Watched the Arsenal game in the British Oak in Stirchley. Being a Monday night it was empty.