Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

Loving Liam's album. Noel's first track is sounding promising - and surprisingly fresh.

They say kids with divorced parents get twice the parties and twice the presents.  I can see the appeal.

On 06/10/2017 at 19:39, Samilktray said:

Missus came home earlier with the white vinyl (that I'd already ordered) and the CD for the car. Looks like I'm gonna have to cancel the order to keep the peace. Really great album though, not really a track I dislike on there. 

Totally agree, I was expecting 2/3 dodgy songs as you get on any album but seriously I think every song on this album is at least good, most very good and a couple of excellent tracks 

Paper Crown / For What it’s Worth / Universal Gleam already all 3 have made a great first impression 

excellent album to be fair 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, winchesterton said:

Heard that liam's album is outselling the rest of the top 20 combined. Well-deserved if true. Great album that grows on you more with every listen.

Midweek it was the top 75 it was outselling :D

Wasn't expecting much from it, but to be fair it's actually very good. His voice is so much better than the shite he was churning out for oasis at the end, putting big money in and surrounding himself with top song writers and producers has worked.

10 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

He has come on leaps and bounds in my opinion on that score. Obviously Noel is the better songwriter generally but I think Liam has a tune or two up his sleeve to be fair to him 

Oh I agree, don't get me wrong, I was only answering the question.

Even with Oasis he wrote a couple of decent songs, in fact I'm Outta Time is one of my favourite Oasis songs. He'll never better Noel as a songwriter but occasionally you do get people who grow into it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Even with Oasis he wrote a couple of decent songs, in fact I'm Outta Time is one of my favourite Oasis songs. He'll never better Noel as a songwriter but occasionally you do get people who grow into it.

Thought I was the only one who liked that song. Even Oasis fans I know either don't know or  don't like it.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Yes definately. I’m outta time is a great tune in fairness 

Liam is maturing and I think he is one who is growing into songwriting and I agree he won’t ever match Noel but making great strides forward none the less