Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Clash of Clans

I'm in! You're very kind.

This could be the beginning of something beautiful, or I could just be booted out after a couple of hours

The leaders shouldn't kick you. Just put a few things in the chat donate a couple of troops and you should be fine.

The leaders shouldn't kick you. Just put a few things in the chat donate a couple of troops and you should be fine.

That I can manage, I reckon.  I like your low expectations

We could have had something special :cry:

You invited me first didn't you?  I feel like a bad person now.

Be strong, when you look back on your life on your death bed I don't think this will be one of the things you'll be reflecting on.

It might be one of mine

That I can manage, I reckon.  I like your low expectations

You invited me first didn't you?  I feel like a bad person now.

Be strong, when you look back on your life on your death bed I don't think this will be one of the things you'll be reflecting on.

It might be one of mine

lol no I will take this to my grave. This will be my topic of choice if I ever go speed dating. The time I was rejected from a bellend

Has anyone played Boom Beach? Apparently similar to clash of clans but different

It's by the same people, isn't it?

I'm stressed out enough with C of Cs without getting involved in anything else.

A war starts in a few hours and I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do

It's by the same people, isn't it?

I'm stressed out enough with C of Cs without getting involved in anything else.

A war starts in a few hours and I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do

ask a co leader. Don't just go in without asking. If they are any good they should tell u who to hit, what army is best to use etc. That's if they are a good clan. Now if you had joined my clan I and the other co leaders would have helped you out :P

Seriously KC I'm having a mare. I'll probably be kicked out soon, at which point I'll be wishing I'd taken you up on your offer and be doomed to wander the land forever more, alone, so alone.

Ian's been quite helpful, it must be said, considering how embarrassed he must be

Seriously KC I'm having a mare. I'll probably be kicked out soon, at which point I'll be wishing I'd taken you up on your offer and be doomed to wander the land forever more, alone, so alone.

Ian's been quite helpful, it must be said, considering how embarrassed he must be

Honestly it's just you need to get golems and pekkas or even lvl 4 hogs and just practice attacks. Watch YouTube videos on gowipe and funneling and you'll be a key member in no time.

• 1 month later...

I've not been long playing Clash of Clans. I'm really getting into it. Waiting for my town hall to be upgraded to level 6.

I'm in a random clan (because i like having people donate high level troops to me) but I don't really understand the clan war concept. Anyone care to explain?

I've not been long playing Clash of Clans. I'm really getting into it. Waiting for my town hall to be upgraded to level 6.

I'm in a random clan (because i like having people donate high level troops to me) but I don't really understand the clan war concept. Anyone care to explain?

Just another aspect to the game where clans take pride in having a good record in wars, and now with the added incentive of 'levelling' up the clan to gain clan perks including more war bonus loot, donation refunds and donation upgrades and stuff like that.