Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Clash of Clans

15 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Still clan level 7 for us with me still on TH8 but very close now to going up a level

we had won 4 on the trot but just lost today 

Ive just brought a shield since im going Porto tomorrow. Then when i get back i am gonna gem my TH. Ive been TH10 for years so will be nice to be a different TH.

17 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Have you sorted your TH now?

Yes i am now TH11. Was struggling at first to win any raids but after i started being a bit more methodical in my raids im starting to get some stuff upgraded.

I had full storages and collectors when i went to TH11 so i started my Eagle Artillery straight away. My Grand Warden is now level 4. I want to get his ability at level 5 then upgrade my gold storages so i can then upgrade my EA and Infernos.

I have now got 1 cannon, arch tower, Xbow and wiz tower to get upto speed aswel. So much to upgrade 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I'm up to TH level 9 at last 

still clan level 7 but will be up a level soon I think

Nice. I have smashed it over the Xmas event. I've managed to upgrade both infernos to max, CC and my EA to max with my GW going up 4 levels. Builders are still busy now.

My clan is struggling to find decent loyal people. Everyone just wants to join, request and piss off. So hard to get a decent war going with decent players. My clan will be lvl 4 in a couple of wars.

Desperate for the +1 clan perk. Need to war constantly but going nowhere fast  

26 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Nice. I have smashed it over the Xmas event. I've managed to upgrade both infernos to max, CC and my EA to max with my GW going up 4 levels. Builders are still busy now.

My clan is struggling to find decent loyal people. Everyone just wants to join, request and piss off. So hard to get a decent war going with decent players. My clan will be lvl 4 in a couple of wars.

Desperate for the +1 clan perk. Need to war constantly but going nowhere fast  

I would offer to join your clan buddy but I am loyal to my current clan who the main 10/15 players all want to war pretty much constantly which is good

3 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I would offer to join your clan buddy but I am loyal to my current clan who the main 10/15 players all want to war pretty much constantly which is good

Stay loyal to them (but if you ever get bored come my way lol )

Just done my war attacks and it was abysmal. Dont know whats wrong with me. Forgot to use my 4 quake and it ruined me. Need a break. This game has been an addiction for me for over 4 years. Ive at least looked at my base every single day for over 4 years. The wife hates it lol 

58 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Stay loyal to them (but if you ever get bored come my way lol )

Just done my war attacks and it was abysmal. Dont know whats wrong with me. Forgot to use my 4 quake and it ruined me. Need a break. This game has been an addiction for me for over 4 years. Ive at least looked at my base every single day for over 4 years. The wife hates it lol 

Spooky you should say that but my wife berates me every night at home about the same thing

luckily I have an open and honest marriage and I . . . . . . 

stay quiet like the true mouse I am 

:D

3 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Spooky you should say that but my wife berates me every night at home about the same thing

luckily I have an open and honest marriage and I . . . . . . 

stay quiet like the true mouse I am 

:D

I just tell her that she lives on facebook i live on clash. I try not to go on it too much though whilst at home. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/03/2017 at 18:24, Bob Weasel Fox said:

How's your clan getting on bud?

Doing ok. We r close to clan lvl 5 and the +1 upgrade. 

I am currently on 999 war stars. 1 more for 1000 gems. TBH I go thru phases where I just can't b bothered with war. Bores me to tears I would sooner just raid all the time

11 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I am currently on 999 war stars. 1 more for 1000 gems. TBH I go thru phases where I just can't b bothered with war. Bores me to tears I would sooner just raid all the time

We are clan level 7 at the minute but we are only doing wars 1/2 a week at the most

• 1 month later...
On 05/03/2017 at 23:54, kingcarr21 said:

At last our clan is up to level 8, has taken a while in fairness but we have lost the last 4/5 wars and seemed to have slowed down to 1/2 wars a week at most (some weeks we don't even war at all ). 

Hows your clan clan doing now?

• 1 month later...
On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 00:57, Bob Weasel Fox said:

At last our clan is up to level 8, has taken a while in fairness but we have lost the last 4/5 wars and seemed to have slowed down to 1/2 wars a week at most (some weeks we don't even war at all ). 

Hows your clan clan doing now?

Sorry I forgot to respond to this. I am clan level 6 but I have stopped going to war. Bores me.

How have you found the update? Personally I love it.

5 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Sorry I forgot to respond to this. I am clan level 6 but I have stopped going to war. Bores me.

How have you found the update? Personally I love it.

Most of my clan are moaning about it but I've got to admit I quite like it.  Only negative being I'm now spending even more time on the game much to my wife's annoyance lol 

12 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Most of my clan are moaning about it but I've got to admit I quite like it.  Only negative being I'm now spending even more time on the game much to my wife's annoyance lol 

Yea my wife hates the game cause I spend too much time on it. Now its worse than ever lol 

On 24/05/2017 at 18:56, Ian W LCFC said:

This new update is brilliant. I'm absolutely hooked again.

It's split our clan. People can't be bothered with a 2nd base. I love it. Every raid is so strategic I'm always changing my base layout. I am about to go up to BH4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...