Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Clash of Clans

6 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

How's it going bud?

The clan I made has been abandoned. A lot of people went to another clan to war so I just said I might as well join you. Im still not being in War, im happy just raiding and working on my builder base. I have BH5 with max defences. Currently doing walls to Lvl 5 and my I only have cannon cart to do in lab it's almost lvl 7.

Main base I have 1 cannon left to lvl 14. Then I just all arch towers and cannons to lvl 15 then I will have max defences in my main base. Plodding along nicely.

Hows your clan and base coming along?  

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

The clan I made has been abandoned. A lot of people went to another clan to war so I just said I might as well join you. Im still not being in War, im happy just raiding and working on my builder base. I have BH5 with max defences. Currently doing walls to Lvl 5 and my I only have cannon cart to do in lab it's almost lvl 7.

Main base I have 1 cannon left to lvl 14. Then I just all arch towers and cannons to lvl 15 then I will have max defences in my main base. Plodding along nicely.

Hows your clan and base coming along?  

Level 8 clan buddy still having wars 1/2 times a week but the match ups recently have been horrendous giving the other clan a clear advantage which is daft

Town hall level 9, slow going though 

your more than welcome to join Leicester half blue half white shield if you want?

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 16:21, Bob Weasel Fox said:

How’s it going bud? What progress have you made?

I have 1 cannon left to upgrade and my defences are finished. I also have 1 lab upgrade left before that's finished as well ( Clone Spell to Max)

So I only have walls and heroes left to do.

Builder Hall 6 but getting a pasting from the new TH7. My trophies have dropped from 4000 to 3300

The clan im in are starting to get arsey cause I wont join them in War. All im doing is taking troops off them lol. Oh well

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Still progressing slowly but surely on this 

clan level 8

town hall level 9

walls getting to the point where I have nearly built all the million (level 9) walls so will start on level 10 walls (£2 mill each soon), king and queen both only level 10 at the mo so clearly need to improve these

golem level 3

pekka level 3

valkerie level 4

wizards level 6

archer almost level 6 (upgrading at mo)

8 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Still progressing slowly but surely on this 

clan level 8

town hall level 9

walls getting to the point where I have nearly built all the million (level 9) walls so will start on level 10 walls (£2 mill each soon), king and queen both only level 10 at the mo so clearly need to improve these

golem level 3

pekka level 3

valkerie level 4

wizards level 6

archer almost level 6 (upgrading at mo)

My base

TH11

Fully maxed defences

Valk will be max in 3 days which fully completes my Lab

Currently doing walls to lvl 10

Archer Queen upgrading to 37

Barb King is lvl 35

So I only have walls and heroes to do. Ive stopped doing war as it takes up too much of my time.

TBH I really need to delete the game but after putting in so much effort over the years I cant bring myself to get rid

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

My base

TH11

Fully maxed defences

Valk will be max in 3 days which fully completes my Lab

Currently doing walls to lvl 10

Archer Queen upgrading to 37

Barb King is lvl 35

So I only have walls and heroes to do. Ive stopped doing war as it takes up too much of my time.

TBH I really need to delete the game but after putting in so much effort over the years I cant bring myself to get rid

Bloody hell good effort bud

yes I know what you mean, years of effort wasted if you delete it

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Still making steady progress and the weekend games are helping to boost things at the moment 

I like the clan games but find it annoying they doing it at weekends. I want to do it whilst at work and not at home with the kids. Struggling to get max rewards

main base bores me now. Only got heroes and walls and it takes literally minimum 15 mins in the cloud to find a base to raid. So I'm working more on builder base, defences almost finished so will just hav walls and battle machine on that. 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I like the clan games but find it annoying they doing it at weekends. I want to do it whilst at work and not at home with the kids. Struggling to get max rewards

main base bores me now. Only got heroes and walls and it takes literally minimum 15 mins in the cloud to find a base to raid. So I'm working more on builder base, defences almost finished so will just hav walls and battle machine on that. 

Good effort bud. I’m still finding things slow but I suppose steady 

just wish I could get a move on with upgrades etc 

• 3 months later...
On 16/01/2018 at 00:04, kingcarr21 said:

How you getting on now bud?

I’m still making steady progress but seems slow going at times

7 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

How you getting on now bud?

I’m still making steady progress but seems slow going at times

I've not attacked with my Home Base for about 6 weeks. I've got bored with it, only have heroes and walls to do so I have no interest. I only play the builder base. If it weren't for that I would have deleted the game.

3 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I've not attacked with my Home Base for about 6 weeks. I've got bored with it, only have heroes and walls to do so I have no interest. I only play the builder base. If it weren't for that I would have deleted the game.

I have lots still to do but because of various other issues I almost deleted it recently

glad I haven’t yet though

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Anyone on this still?

gone a bit stale recently I think 

You will get times like that. Maybe upgrade your TH. Can give you an injection to carry on playing.

I am TH12 and its now made me want to attack with my main base again. I must have totalled about 3 months doing no attacks with my main base and just played the builder base which I still prefer. I'm enjoying attacking as its easy to get loot. It needs to be easy as everything at TH12 is over 10 mill in price.

Maybe also have a break from War. I find that the most boring part of the game, or leave your clan and join another.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

You will get times like that. Maybe upgrade your TH. Can give you an injection to carry on playing.

I am TH12 and its now made me want to attack with my main base again. I must have totalled about 3 months doing no attacks with my main base and just played the builder base which I still prefer. I'm enjoying attacking as its easy to get loot. It needs to be easy as everything at TH12 is over 10 mill in price.

Maybe also have a break from War. I find that the most boring part of the game, or leave your clan and join another.

The clan games have enabled me to upgrade so much but at the same time I am so bored with doing them as they take up so much time etc

i think @Benji off here has just left our clan as he was finding himself spending too much time on it etc (which I can understand totally) 

I am town hall level 10 at present and most of my walls are level 10 now

Level 8 Tesla’s 

level 4 X-Bow’s 

Level 2 Inferno Towers

7 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

The clan games have enabled me to upgrade so much but at the same time I am so bored with doing them as they take up so much time etc

i think @Benji off here has just left our clan as he was finding himself spending too much time on it etc (which I can understand totally) 

I am town hall level 10 at present and most of my walls are level 10 now

Level 8 Tesla’s 

level 4 X-Bow’s 

Level 2 Inferno Towers

Think you should just bite the bullet and go to TH11. The clan games I tend to just do the builder base challenges as they are the easiest and quickest ones to do. A 2 day challenge of getting 900% damage in the builder base you can do in like 1 hour.

I used to spend too much time on the game, its why I quit doing war. Marshalling other peoples attacks as well as doing my own took its toll. Makes all the difference not having to faff about with war.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Think you should just bite the bullet and go to TH11. The clan games I tend to just do the builder base challenges as they are the easiest and quickest ones to do. A 2 day challenge of getting 900% damage in the builder base you can do in like 1 hour.

I used to spend too much time on the game, its why I quit doing war. Marshalling other peoples attacks as well as doing my own took its toll. Makes all the difference not having to faff about with war.

I am certainly considering it and yes you are right re the clan games I tend to pick those sorts of challenges as the percentage ones you just chip away at and are generally easy going 

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox