Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Fired up Banished again after not playing for a while. The mod kit was released this week so I can see myself putting a lot of hours into it again soon

http://www.reddit.com/r/banished

http://www.reddit.com/r/banishedmodding

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/

For those that don't know it's an indie game made by a one guy. I guess it's like a cross between Sim City and Age of Empires (without the combat) but you're aiming build a village and a community and help them survive and grow.

Just finished The Last of Us Left Behind DLC.  Very good, but too short.

I'm going to start up the main story again on "grounded" difficulty.

I expect a challenge.

I beat Grounded mode (and got the Platinum) yesterday.

I suggest you use the work around start straight on Grounded+ so you keep your weapon upgrades and Joel upgrades.

There are tough parts (Pittsburgh has several, playing as Ellie with David can be hard) etc. But for most areas you can stealth your way past all of the enemies without having to kill.

I'm going to start the Sniper Elite 3 DLC tonight, then probably get to Infamous First Light later this week.

Edited by DennisNedry

Well Heavy Rain is about as depressing a game as I have ever played.

Heavy Rain takes me back.

To a young enough age that I was mega excited about the boobies.

It's not hugely depressing if you've played the game well and get the better endings. Did you make everybody die, Manwell? lol

Still, excellent game either way.

Heavy Rain takes me back.

To a young enough age that I was mega excited about the boobies.

It's not hugely depressing if you've played the game well and get the better endings. Did you make everybody die, Manwell? lol

Still, excellent game either way.

I've not finished it yet. I'm not even sure I'm halfway through. I meant during the game as oppose to the ending which I'm aware is very open ended. 

Playing through GTA V again cause I missed out on the mega-bucks you get through stock market / assassinations and didnt even know about the mad lot on the side of Chiliad.

Got 2.1b on each character and 93% complete with only stupid sh1t hidden in stupid fvcking places left to find and stunts left to do. Thouroughly enjoyed the story again though

I beat Grounded mode (and got the Platinum) yesterday.

I suggest you use the work around start straight on Grounded+ so you keep your weapon upgrades and Joel upgrades.

There are tough parts (Pittsburgh has several, playing as Ellie with David can be hard) etc. But for most areas you can stealth your way past all of the enemies without having to kill.

I'm going to start the Sniper Elite 3 DLC tonight, then probably get to Infamous First Light later this week.

Worth noting though that the 2 gold trophies for Grounded difficulty are separate and you can get the platinum just by playing the game through twice on Survivor difficulty.

I've been rather disappointment with the games on PS4 so far...

Assassins Creed - Riding round on a boat the majority of times :/ LOOOOONG!

Watch Dogs - The hacking concept is boring, the only fun part of the game in my eyes was the police chases which after a while get boring. I think my total game play time is about 2 hours and I'm back to Fifa and COD!

I have all the games out so far and played them a little then straight back onto Fifa!

Maybe its because I'm getting old I dont know...

A few games are coming out that I am really looking forward too.. Hope they are not as much as a let down as the previous!

You won't be depressed when you get to the sex scene.

:nigel:

It was a bag of shite!

Story was excellent though, probably one of the best one's I've played through in recent years, obviously it's a little light on meaningful gameplay but the fact that the story can take so many different directions depending on your actions is very unique. Although as I said it's not for the faint hearted, it's extremely dark

Everyone survived bar the killer for me so yeah it got better. Having read some of the endings on the Wiki though  :nigel:

God of War 1+2 HD ordered.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Last of Us: Factions is actually really addictive. You can't play it like CoD because of the lack of ammo, although I am still slain regularly by experts :o .

:nigel:

Think its awful myself. 

On the subject of which I think I'm shortly going to finally be able to play left behind after about of week of battling it out with the PSN. Awful online service, I think Mr Spam should actually write my lengthy apology for even suggesting it was a patch on Xbox Live. Not to mention he categorically said you did't have to install games after you've downloaded them yet here I sit, 15 minutes into a installation process after about a week of downloading.

Terrible. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo