Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

I've been rather disappointment with the games on PS4 so far...

Assassins Creed - Riding round on a boat the majority of times :/ LOOOOONG!

Watch Dogs - The hacking concept is boring, the only fun part of the game in my eyes was the police chases which after a while get boring. I think my total game play time is about 2 hours and I'm back to Fifa and COD!

I have all the games out so far and played them a little then straight back onto Fifa!

Maybe its because I'm getting old I dont know...

A few games are coming out that I am really looking forward too.. Hope they are not as much as a let down as the previous!

I've had Killzone, Wolfenstein, NBA 2k14 and Fifa that I've got rid of, the first two I didn't like and the second two I got rid of while they were still worth selling, I've got infamous which I really like and I bought battlefield at the weekend after always having COD, and I'm really impressed with it.

I'm waiting for the new FIFA and WWE games now though.

The only 'next gen AAA' game I'm looking forward to this year is Far Cry 4. I think that really is it, a few games that could be good but the Assassins Creed, Fifa and CoD's of this world just don't interest me anymore. I've got 10+ games backed up on my Vita ready to play, currently on Velocity 2X, it's bloody addictive and I'm going to try and perfect every level and get the platinum.

Waiting for The Walking Dead Season 2 to come at the bundle price (retail or digital), Murasaki Baby is out next week, Freedom Wars not far away, should hear more about Gravity Rush 2 at TGS (think it will be a PS4 game now, bastards), Hotline Miami 2 is still simply slated for 'Q3 2014' guessing they're going to miss that window and it will be out later in the year.

Thinking about getting The Last of Us on Ps4. Never played it and not sure why as I love those games. Does anyone here have it?

had it on PS3 and loved it. Gripping story, graphics were great. Would highly recommend especially for PS4. Ive been thinking about buying it for PS4 just to play it again

Pokemon Blue, I first played it 12 years ago and it made me love the pokemon games but I just wanted to play through for nostalgia sake, managed to get an emulator on my tablet so can play it whilst I commute!

Waiting for assassins creed unity, looks like it's gonna be a belter of a game

Was considering getting Destiny but can't work out if there's a single player component. I simply absolutely positively hate everything that has to do with multiplayer anything.

Oh and right now, basically just playing Madden and re-playing Oblivion and FO3 for some reason... but in a temporary gaming hiatus gearing up for FIFA