Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Honestly interested in what titles make you think that.

agree with you on this one, not many games were forcing the MP on you, they tended to show trailers....only real game I remember from E3 kinda harping on about the MP was Battlefield(aint a good sign give the crap storm they had with the last ones online at times)

a good single player campaign is still big draw for many i think

I'm playing FO3 GotY edition on my PS 3. I never played the DLC other than The Pitt, but then I fancied a return a few years back so bought the GotY edition for my PC. Big mistake, it won't run on anything more recent than XP :( Anyway, I've finally given into my urges and bought it again for my other machine I can gaurentee it will work on.

Fun to revisit the DC Wastelands.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

This is LiB's opinion lets remember, the bloke who seems to think the pinnacle of the Theif series was Deadly Shadows.

It's better than the most recent one.

Anyway, reviews past gave Fallout 3 an overall 92, compared with 84 for New Vegas.

I agree with this, since I splashed the cash, bought both, completed both. Opinion therefore valid. lol.

It's better than the most recent one.

Anyway, reviews past gave Fallout 3 an overall 92, compared with 84 for New Vegas.

I agree with this, since I splashed the cash, bought both, completed both. Opinion therefore valid. lol.

Probably is, not a patch on the first two which were sublime and the reason the series if famous in the first place. 

I think F3 is better than FNV, I just don't agree that it wasn't any good. Very enjoyable game. 

Nah their totally unrelated.

Although the first ones better if you ask me. 

I agree, Dark Souls 2 is a pretty good game in it's own right, but Dark Souls 1 was a fantastic game.

I prefer New Vegas, tbh.

I love New Vegas, but can't enjoy FO3. Admittedly I played New Vegas first, which probably doesn't help, but the dialogue in FO3 is just so boring and stale. In conversations, you can either a paragon of virtue or basically be Adolf Hitler.

I enjoyed the start in the vault, but couldn't play much further after that.

I prefer New Vegas

The only thing I feel 3 had over it was the subway system and it being the original. NV seems alot easier to explore and get about on, Legion vs NCR vs House vs Yes Man (You) is very good, weapon crafting seems to add a little something and the naritive seems to have more depth at times.

Any word on 4 yet?

Probably is, not a patch on the first two which were sublime and the reason the series if famous in the first place. 

I think F3 is better than FNV, I just don't agree that it wasn't any good. Very enjoyable game.

I never said it wasn't any good. It just didn't draw me in as much as the first one, although the dinosaur side mission was excellent and stand out for me. Very funny.

If you've only played Fallout on a console, you've never played Fallout and your opinion is frankly void.

Fallout is a pc game. End of.

The mod community makes fallout. The modern, first person fallout games are so empty and soulless compared to the originals (pc games) that they need heavily modding to fill them out.

If you've only played Fallout on a console, you've never played Fallout and your opinion is frankly void.

Fallout is a pc game. End of.

The mod community makes fallout. The modern, first person fallout games are so empty and soulless compared to the originals (pc games) that they need heavily modding to fill them out.

ive always wanted to play the PC games. When Fallout 3 came out i had never heard of Fallout. I loved Fallout 3 so will defo need to look into getting the PC games.

The old ones are classic isometric games. After years of fan demand there's finally a few coming out in Kickstarter. Both fantasy and Sci fi.

I've backed / preordered Pillars of Eternity which is a spiritual successor (a proper one, none of this Dragon Age shit) to the Baldurs Gate series. Looks boss.

I ****ing love pc gaming.