Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

6 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I had started with a knight, but he's quite slow and heavy in the early game, and a large part of my bloodbourne play was dodging, so after a google and learning the class mainly only affects the early game, i rolled a few more characters and played them up to just after the first boss, killed the demon in 3 hits with a wanderer, so went with him lol. Enjoying it, really interesting and refreshing to play a game that doesn't hold your hand and drag you through. Each area is a puzzle to work out, and I love it. Tried to go through the valley of the drakes. nasty

I'd imagine it was you're about 100 levels lower than you should be, if it's where I think it is lol 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

......... lol My memory is totally failing me here....I was right the first time.

Your in completely the wrong place lol 

Still enjoying it though, and that's exactly my point, I'm wandering around getting killed in every direction, not knowing what the right path is :) 

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You'll know it when you see it, not everything will drop you in one hit lol 

I climbed through some sort or drain and went up to another bonfire, lots of skeletons and a hidden trader there, killed those ok, but there's a huge knight in my way. in the other direction through the graveeyard, i killed some tough bastards and got greeted by a massive tough bastard. so many options lol 

Just now, Beliall said:

I climbed through some sort or drain and went up to another bonfire, lots of skeletons and a hidden trader there, killed those ok, but there's a huge knight in my way. in the other direction through the graveeyard, i killed some tough bastards and got greeted by a massive tough bastard. so many options lol 

Drains the right way, if you speak to that annoying twat in the firelink shrine he will tell you the first Bell is through the Undead Burg in the Undead Parish. 

Graveyard will = death for you at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Drains the right way, if you speak to that annoying twat in the firelink shrine he will tell you the first Bell is through the Undead Burg in the Undead Parish. 

Graveyard will = death for you at the moment.

thank for the tip mate

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

It's a weird game, game world is pretty tiny compared to most RPG's but due to the intimidating enemies level design and the way it's all linked up it seems about 100 X bigger. 

I want to get through it, I fired up DS2 just before and decided to play it from the beginning before picking up DS3. DS2 looks awesome I was really enjoying it until i made the decision to stop and try DS1

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

I want to get through it, I fired up DS2 just before and decided to play it from the beginning before picking up DS3. DS2 looks awesome I was really enjoying it until i made the decision to stop and try DS1

I actually haven't got all the way through 2, finished 1 and actually platinumed 3 (which was an experience) I was half way through playing 2 when I got the PS4. All three are great, 1 is probably the hardest, 

17 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Finished The Last Guardian. The ending is up there with The Last Of Us.

Loved it. My only criticism would be it's too short.

It's dragging like ought for me. I need to take regular breaks from it as it stops being fun after 90 minutes a time.

I'm absloutley inundated with games at the moment. There's the above, bought Dishonored 2 1/3 of way through, Got Borderlands collection for Xmas, still got the first two episodes of the Walking Dead to play.

Which would have been enough in itself but some idiot at the football team was selling a 1TB Xbox One with Pro Evo ,COD:AW, Farcry 4 and Shadow of Mordor (It also had GTA FIFA Battlefront with it as well but all have been deleted as either have had or have them on PS) for £150, so I had to buy that. and before checking exactly what was on the HD I bought Forza 5 and Sunset Overdrive cheap.

Oh, and looked at games with Gold last night as well, so have Killer Instinct now too.

Plus playing Rocket League online.

Not too concerned about the summer drought this year!

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It's dragging like ought for me. I need to take regular breaks from it as it stops being fun after 90 minutes a time.

I'm absloutley inundated with games at the moment. There's the above, bought Dishonored 2 1/3 of way through, Got Borderlands collection for Xmas, still got the first two episodes of the Walking Dead to play.

Which would have been enough in itself but some idiot at the football team was selling a 1TB Xbox One with Pro Evo ,COD:AW, Farcry 4 and Shadow of Mordor (It also had GTA FIFA Battlefront with it as well but all have been deleted as either have had or have them on PS) for £150, so I had to buy that. and before checking exactly what was on the HD I bought Forza 5 and Sunset Overdrive cheap.

Oh, and looked at games with Gold last night as well, so have Killer Instinct now too.

Plus playing Rocket League online.

Not too concerned about the summer drought this year!

I find I need a break from most games after 90-120 mins, so I didn't get that, but I can see how it can get repetitive, but I was driven by seeing what next beautiful vista was round the bend. Some of the outside bits genuinely made me feel sick, as I have a fear of heights.

Alien: Isolation is my current game and a bit underwhelmed at the moment. Spent ages sneaking around d avoiding the alien, only to find its first appearance is a scripted cut scene. In fact, a few hours in and it all seems a bit scripted and on rails, which really isn't what I was expecting. Someone please tell me it gets better.

17 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone got Resident Evil 7 yet?

3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Been playing it on the PSVR last night

It's bloody terrifying! Had to stop playing after an hour and a half to let my heart rate go back to normal

I'm playing it, pretty scary, **** playing on PSVR id be literaly shitting myself

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Nice, big fan of self defecation so might invest lol

Too poor to afford PSVR yet though.

Its taken me by suprise, wasnt expecting a horror, just typical resient evll zombie murder. this is brilliant, and only £28 on PC