Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Anyone played Prey? Picked it up from Game today for £29.99, never normally a good sign when such a new game is so cheap but I'm not a serious gamer so intruiged to see what it's like. I've just got to wait until sunday night to actually get on it.

21 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Anyone played Prey? Picked it up from Game today for £29.99, never normally a good sign when such a new game is so cheap but I'm not a serious gamer so intruiged to see what it's like. I've just got to wait until sunday night to actually get on it.

I loved the original, don't know how similar this is but will pick it up at some point

Playing Lost Vikings 2 at the moment, finished the first. Some of the levels are mental difficult

21 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I loved the original, don't know how similar this is but will pick it up at some point

Playing Lost Vikings 2 at the moment, finished the first. Some of the levels are mental difficult

It has nought to do with the last one which was fantastic, but the review have been very positive, I'm looking to pick it p myself at some point, probably in the steam summer sale

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sk3since03 said:

Slowly getting back into the Witcher 3 after not playing for a while! 

Still plenty to do, not even reached Skellige yet!

That game really does set the standard of how games should be made! Absolutely fantastic game  

Bang on. I still haven't played the dlc as I keep restarting the game. Completed it on ps4 and now I'm on PC with it. Looks amazing and the world is so real

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iamafox said:

Getting the relics (gold or better) in Crash 1 is a pain in the arse

I'm just doing a general playthrough atm. My God, I thought Hog Wild was hard, the next level Native Fortress is ridiculous! Loads of people online have been saying the same so I'm kind of relieved it's not just me. :P

16 hours ago, Libertine said:

I'm just doing a general playthrough atm. My God, I thought Hog Wild was hard, the next level Native Fortress is ridiculous! Loads of people online have been saying the same so I'm kind of relieved it's not just me. :P

Crash doesn't feel as stiff to control as he did in the original, but when you need to make a really long jump, he doesn't jump that far.

17 minutes ago, Milo said:

I used to have this on my Amiga...came on about 15 floppy disks! Awesome :D

thanks for reminding me i still need to finish this. i last left larry in a room with a rough skank of a prostitute, desperately trying to employ her services