Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Played it for a couple of hours after work yesterday. Well made, but not the same without Drake in.

Im enjoying it so far. Scenery again looks amazing. I've just got to chapter 5. Im still gutted im not playing as Nate. Uncharted 4 was an absolute masterpiece. One of my fave game series

On 18/08/2017 at 11:51, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Anyone played Sonic Mania yet? Not got it myself but am definitely interested, the original Sonic games were great fun

Sonic has never been good. Played Sonic 2 recently and it's a supposed to be a classic but it is a genuinely awful plaformer.

18 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Sonic has never been good. Played Sonic 2 recently and it's a supposed to be a classic but it is a genuinely awful plaformer.

Get in the bin

Sonic 2 was probably my least favourite of the Megadrive games but they were a good laugh, played them recently and they're still fun (except the bouncy and water levels)

18 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

So are Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country 2 but they're still the best 2D platformers ever made.

SMW was good, the DKC games were only good at the time because no one had done the pre-rendered 3D thing before, gameplay-wise they were bang-average

26 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Get in the bin

Sonic 2 was probably my least favourite of the Megadrive games but they were a good laugh, played them recently and they're still fun (except the bouncy and water levels)

25 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

SMW was good, the DKC games were only good at the time because no one had done the pre-rendered 3D thing before, gameplay-wise they were bang-average

Sonic is just press the analogue stick forward and if you hit something it's frustrating as hell. Any gimmick in a level is just that, a gimmick which makes every level worse. 

Mario games the platforming is tight and as for DKC we'll chalk you up as a philistine and leave it has that. DKC2: Diddy's Kong Quest is one of the best games ever. The music was perfect, each level was different, it starts off easy but the final and optional levels are hard as f uck, the bonus levels and secrets are amazingly placed, its a SNES game but the characters have personality and are funny. Even SMW is a shitheap compared to it.

Finished The Lost Legacy. Good - but a little disappointed how short it was. Obviously I knew it wasn't a full game but still expected a little longer - a £20 RRP would probably be fairer. Enjoyed it, good puzzles as always, though the end bit was too similar to previous games.