Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

On 30/08/2017 at 03:26, spacemunky said:

Everybody's Golf

Got this on release. Behind the goofy looking characters there's actually a pretty good golf 'simulation'. The courses look brilliant as well.

Hopefully they will add some extra ways to play with friends online - in the open world it'd be nice to run up to a tee in a group and be able to play it and score it properly. 

Still, enjoying it so far.

42 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Got this on release. Behind the goofy looking characters there's actually a pretty good golf 'simulation'. The courses look brilliant as well.

Hopefully they will add some extra ways to play with friends online - in the open world it'd be nice to run up to a tee in a group and be able to play it and score it properly. 

Still, enjoying it so far.

I'm enjoying it too. Takes awhile to unlock stuff though. I've only unlocked the back 9 of the first course, but that's okay.

Fun game! 

Over the weekend, me and the Mrs got the PS2 out and went to CEX to buy some old classics.

We got, NFS underground 2,  Gran Turismo 3, GTA Vice City, Simpsons hit & run, Timesplitters 2 & the Sims.

Been going through them for a bit of nostalgia. 

I've also ordered a copy of LMA Manager 2007 to be delivered. Can't wait for that!

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 18:35, CollinsLCFC said:

Over the weekend, me and the Mrs got the PS2 out and went to CEX to buy some old classics.

We got, NFS underground 2,  Gran Turismo 3, GTA Vice City, Simpsons hit & run, Timesplitters 2 & the Sims.

I've also ordered a copy of LMA Manager 2007 to be delivered. Can't wait for that!

Timesplitters 2 needs a remake, insane game.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/09/2017 at 04:18, silebyboy said:

Going to give the SNES mini a blast later. Did anyone else get one/want one?

I think if I came across one on a store shelf I might grab it.

I'm a bit busy with my current games now anyway.

Let us know your thoughts on it.

16 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I think if I came across one on a store shelf I might grab it.

I'm a bit busy with my current games now anyway.

Let us know your thoughts on it.

After an initial wobble where I though I might regret tainting those great Mario Kart battle memories etc, etc, I now remember why the Snes was such a great era of gaming. I'm having a great time reliving some old games and forgot how much fun they were. I highly recommend getting one if you are considering it. 

Edited by silebyboy

2 hours ago, silebyboy said:

After an initial wobble where I though I might regret tainting those great Mario Kart battle memories etc, etc, I now remember why the Snes was such a great era of gaming. I'm having a great time reliving some old games and forgot how much fu know they were. I highly recommend getting one if you are considering it. 

Thanks for the info.

Certainly was one of, if not my favourite console of all-time.

Have fun :) 

On 07/09/2017 at 18:35, CollinsLCFC said:

How's it gone on the old PS2? I've just dug mine out of the attic and loaded up LMA2007, happy days. 

13 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

How's it gone on the old PS2? I've just dug mine out of the attic and loaded up LMA2007, happy days. 

Loving it. It's just good to see the teams and old players. Pure nostalgia.

Although I keep restarting seasons, don't know who to settle on 

How about yourself?

48 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Loving it. It's just good to see the teams and old players. Pure nostalgia.

Although I keep restarting seasons, don't know who to settle on 

How about yourself?

Yeah same, decided to start a season with dirty Leeds, struth though I don't miss those loading times lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got myself Ori & The Blind Forest Definitive Edition for cheap as part of an Xmas offer.

Beautiful game, a Metroid/Castlevania mishmash that is definitely worth your while. Damn challenging and demanding, though. Highly frustrating in parts due to somewhat tricky controls, then very rewarding in other aspects as you gain more abilities further into the game.

Currently stuck somewhere in the Misty Woods, in a tough spot, trying to get out of the bottom...

Expect to die a lot in this game. :D

Edited by MC Prussian

On 29/12/2017 at 13:18, Libertine said:

What's everyone got for Crimbo then? Got WWE 2k18, South Park: TFBW (didn't realise this also includes Stick of Truth!) and also Red Dead Redemption which I never played.

Enjoy. One of the best games ever once you get the hang of the gun time (or whatever it's called, not played in years)