Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

I've been playing Pokemon Emerald on a GBA Emulator on my laptop. Used to love it when I was younger, it's got to be one of my favourite Pokemon games of all time.

the pokemon hack games r better :thumbup: well some of them anyway. Get dark rising and light platinum. 2 really good hacks

Tempted to get a PS4

think my mate selling his . not sure how much but could find out for ya if you want :thumbup:

Just finished Killzone 2 despite spending most of the time playing the World Cup game.. Was alright, on a par with the Halo's and COD's of this world perhaps a bit better than the latter from a single player point of view. Nowhere near on the level of Half Life 2 or anything like that, can only presume it's so highly thought of because of it's Multiplayer which I've no intention of playing. Started the 3rd, seems more of the same, enjoyable but hardly enthralling. 

Tempted to get a PS4

Go buy one then.

Watchdogs is less than a month away.

Hopefully that will gets the 8s that Thief didn't really achieve across the board.

Im currently playing infamous, which graphically is incredible, but gameplay wise is a bit samey, seen it, done that before.

I'm playing a game called Sanitarium at present. If your a fan of adventure/horror games I'd 100% recommend you get this as it's nothing short of old skool gaming brilliance and well worth the £6 if you can't get it by other means.

1039028406-00.jpg

http://www.gog.com/game/sanitarium

Decided to get it in the end and yes, it's bloody ace. Seriously fvcking weird but addictive and intriguing.

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot about this thread. Playing old PS3 games update

Finished all three Killzone's. Bang average shooters by today's standard if Shadow Fall just tried to do the same again with pretty graphics I can tell why it wasn't received overly well.

Finished first Uncharted, more fun than Killzone but nothing special, the 2nd arrived last week and I hear this is supposed to be the best of the three hopefully when the World Cup schedule starts to quieten down I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about.

Ni No Kuni - Best game I've played this far on the system but the Stupid level jump towards the end has put me off playing it, hate grinding. Will have to get round to it at some point I guess.

To be honest I've spent what little free time I've had playing the World Cup game.

Forgot about this thread. Playing old PS3 games update

Finished all three Killzone's. Bang average shooters by today's standard if Shadow Fall just tried to do the same again with pretty graphics I can tell why it wasn't received overly well.

Finished first Uncharted, more fun than Killzone but nothing special, the 2nd arrived last week and I hear this is supposed to be the best of the three hopefully when the World Cup schedule starts to quieten down I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about.

Ni No Kuni - Best game I've played this far on the system but the Stupid level jump towards the end has put me off playing it, hate grinding. Will have to get round to it at some point I guess.

To be honest I've spent what little free time I've had playing the World Cup game.

Ni No Kuni is a really good game but i dont remember doing too much level grinding to beat the final boss. If you focus on side quests you will naturally be at least the right level to progress the main story. How annoying is the lil welsh fairy lol

Uncharted 2 for me was the best of all 3. Closely followed by the third one. Reckon u will love it

Loved Ni No Kuni too, but yes as you say, in order to 100% it I imagine some serious grinding would be needed. Don't mind that so much if there's still story to come, but essentially the game is over.

How annoying is the lil welsh fairy lol

That's no way to talk about Finnegan!

• Like 2

hoping the destiny alpha is done, purely so i can get back on watchdogs. 

Whilst I'm in this thread, just finished all the Bioshock Infinite DLC (Burial At Sea). Nicely rounds off the series, with yet more "DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!?!" moments that we all love in Bioshock.

good to know, i enjoyed the main game, would like to play the dlc if i get a chance, hopefully its earmarked for a hd polish

Ni No Kuni is a really good game but i dont remember doing too much level grinding to beat the final boss. If you focus on side quests you will naturally be at least the right level to progress the main story. How annoying is the lil welsh fairy lol

Uncharted 2 for me was the best of all 3. Closely followed by the third one. Reckon u will love it

On about the Ice Cave, nightmare.

Not helped by having to morph two of my better familares not to long ago.

Side quests are fcking terrible anyway, the one thing that really lets the game down.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

On about the Ice Cave, nightmare.

Not helped by having to morph two of my better familares not to long ago.

Side quests are fcking terrible anyway, the one thing that really lets the game down.

Shit yea i remember that Ice Cave boss absolute nightmare. Most games that have side quests are just tedious but didnt mind Ni No Kunis

Bought FFX/X-2 HD Remaster last week so I've just been playing that non stop lately. Still a great game  :D

Love FFX when it first came out. I will be buying this for the Vita soon. Blitzball was awesome.

Always made me laugh though that the characters in the game never ask what your name is. They never knew his name was Tidus.