Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Amazing game, steep learning curve but amazing nonetheless.

Yeah definitely. I was a Total War addict from the first title but I've played the series to death. Have made the switch to EU and it's been a slog but hugely rewarding.

****ing Russians!!

Revisited Skyrim on PS3, started up as a Wood Elf and as a archer/thief. Also playing Total War Rome II on PC as well as Far Cry Blood Dragon, brought the franchise pack but its the only one I've bothered to download so far.

Always looked at purchasing this. Any good?

It's good, of you get it now you'll save £10-£20 when it comes out in full.

The mod is better ATM, but the standalone is coming along nicely

Just completed tomb raider on PC, graphics and game are very good ! not too repetative and a good story

The origins game (survivor)? Just finished it too, nice, but felt too derivative of Uncharted and not really like Tomb Raider at all. Enjoyed it though.

The origins game (survivor)? Just finished it too, nice, but felt too derivative of Uncharted and not really like Tomb Raider at all. Enjoyed it though.

Yeah the 2013 one, I know what you mean , very much like uncharted, I haven't played tomb raider since PS1 before playing this so didn't really have anything to compare it to but for story, graphics and atmosphere thought this game was class, thought the combat was good too

On the subject of Uncharted I still haven't finished 2..... lol.. I'm getting there though I think, chapter 23.

Managed to get to the top division in road to Rio on Friday night which I was rather happy with.

Will try and download last episode of the Wolf Among Us tonight, doubt I'll get to play it until Friday earliest.

Where did ya pick that up from for £3.00?

Sorry it was £3.99

there was a massive sale on the psn for ps3/vita games.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/big-japan-ps-store-eu-sale-various-discounts-ps3-vita-psp-1943964

Demon Souls for £3.99 was a good one aswel.

don't know if the sale is still on though.

Edited by glenny_fox