Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Sorry it was £3.99

there was a massive sale on the psn for ps3/vita games.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/big-japan-ps-store-eu-sale-various-discounts-ps3-vita-psp-1943964

Demon Souls for £3.99 was a good one aswel.

don't know if the sale is still on though.

If you ever need anything on demon souls then feel free to ask, wether it's items or help

Finished Uncharted 2, Very good but a little short of the lofty plaudits some seem to give it IMO. Although as with the first one I guess I am playing it years after it's original release, so it is perhaps a little harsh to judge it by today's standards.

Think City 12 on Road to Rio is the ceiling of my FIFA ability lol. Might sack it off now the tournaments done. Done almost everything on it besides win the online cup which I'm sure I'll manage if I pick a good side

Picked up Don Bradman Cricket 14 yesterday with low expectations, really enjoying it so far. So engrossed that I managed to completely forget Leicester were playing yesterday as a result. Worth getting for anyone looking for a decent cricket game.

Uncharted Series done. Excellent stuff. Need to go back to Ni No Kuni now. 

Finished the Wolf Among us and done the latest episode of the Walking Dead recently, proper original games by telltale the offer a vastly different experience to anything else on the market. 

More FIFA World Cup.

Recently bought Fallout 3 Game of the year edition. One of my favourite games of all time but never bought any of the (extortionately priced) DLCs so couldn't resist all 5 for £13!

Three middle ones are really good. First and last ones are like playing a clunky FPS. 

Is that the puzzle piece one? Quality game that.

Ive been playing a lot of mlb the show recently. Rtts mode as a pitcher. My outfielders keep letting me down its doing my head in.

Also gaming on laptop on sins of a solar empire.

Is that the puzzle piece one? Quality game that.

It's a weird old isometric adventure game, bit of puzzle, bit of stealth. It was a bit sluggish in the first place and it really hasn't lended itself well to touch controls but it has such a weird and creepy atmosphere, it's just an interesting place to be. Can't really go wrong for £1