Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

They should covert some of the old Lucasarts adventures for android, they'd work really well. They've already done it for Cinemaware games.

I was going to suggest Discworld and Broken Sword would be ideal… turns out Broken Sword is already on Android, that's another to get

They should covert some of the old Lucasarts adventures for android, they'd work really well. They've already done it for Cinemaware games.

You can just download scummvm for android off the marketplace and play all those games for free

Edited by MrSpaM

Following the completion of Mass Effect 3, I've now switched over to The Walking Dead: Season 2.

First mission just behind me, ready for some more difficult decisions and great storytelling.

I thought it was hard to top Season 1, but the creators have done a really good job so far.

I'm liking the balance between stealth and action with this game. The story just links it all together perfectly as well. The amount of effort that has gone into making something quite unique - incredible attention to detail.

This is as groundbreaking now as Half Life 2 was back in 2004.

Just at the point where I'm avoiding Humvee fire in the second city. Greaf stuff.

I'm also now playing The Last of Us, the peasants version though. I think I am fair bit behind most of you though. 

It is very good but it certainly has its faults, Ellie legging it around the room like a bull in a china shop during the stealth bits is both very off putting and not exactly realistic. 

Yeah, not improved in the remastered version either. In fact the ai seems worse. Enemy npc running around in circles and stuff

I haven't noticed Ellie getting in the way. Non-infected enemies vary between ridiculously clever (i.e the humvee, the sniper in the suburbs) and thick as shit. A bit like real life I guess!

I haven't noticed Ellie getting in the way. Non-infected enemies vary between ridiculously clever (i.e the humvee, the sniper in the suburbs) and thick as shit. A bit like real life I guess!

It's not so much getting in the way as being very distracting. And doing the kan kan in front of infected humans and them  not even noticing her. 

Doesn't that create a shell with which to play the games and require that you already own the game (which I USED TO)?

Yeh but alot of them are freeware now so you don't have to pay for them and can't be done for downloading them either

They've actually got a few of them on the scummvm website http://scummvm.org/games

Edited by MrSpaM