Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder that we are hosting our next meeting at 3pm this Saturday (12 July) at The Old Horse on London Road. Many thanks once again to the landlady for accommodating us.

The invitation is open to all City fans interested (members and non-members) in joining us for a few beers and a chat ahead of what will hopefully be a great season on and off the pitch for us! We're interested in hearing ideas from anyone who wants to improve the atmosphere (whether you're getting involved in SK1 or not), so please come down if you can make it.

So that we can keep a handle on the numbers, please e-mail [email protected] if you would like to attend.

Thank you,

Union FS

Sent Jim at Fanzone a picture of my flag and a copy of it's fire certificate,he passed this on to the operations department two weeks ago,i'm hoping that no news is good news.If not,on the garage wall it goes.

Edited by The soup nazi

Just a quick reminder that we are hosting our next meeting at 3pm this Saturday (12 July) at The Old Horse on London Road. Many thanks once again to the landlady for accommodating us.

The invitation is open to all City fans interested (members and non-members) in joining us for a few beers and a chat ahead of what will hopefully be a great season on and off the pitch for us! We're interested in hearing ideas from anyone who wants to improve the atmosphere (whether you're getting involved in SK1 or not), so please come down if you can make it.

So that we can keep a handle on the numbers, please e-mail [email protected] if you would like to attend.

Thank you,

Union FS

Great to meet you all, buzzing for the coming season now!

How did it go pal,i'm on my hols so wasn't able to make it.

Small, informal gathering. Great bunch of lads, guess as we get close to the season they'll be something else planned. As the "grandad" of today's meeting, was just a good buzz to see younger lads so up for it. The future of atmosphere in the kop is promising.

• Like 3

Small, informal gathering. Great bunch of lads, guess as we get close to the season they'll be something else planned. As the "grandad" of today's meeting, was just a good buzz to see younger lads so up for it. The future of atmosphere in the kop is promising.

Nice to meet you mate. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

It'll be interesting on Tuesday to see how many people in total are at the back of SK1.I'd like to think that all people that have come over to us have done so because we made a bit of a racket towards the end of last season.There will be fans over with us that don't have a clue about what we're trying to do,so we may made need a few peace keepers explaining it all before they go looking for the nearest fluorescent jacket.

• Like 1

It'll be interesting on Tuesday to see how many people in total are at the back of SK1.I'd like to think that all people that have come over to us have done so because we made a bit of a racket towards the end of last season.There will be fans over with us that don't have a clue about what we're trying to do,so we may made need a few peace keepers explaining it all before they go looking for the nearest fluorescent jacket.

Just hope the seats that aren't highlighted do know like you say what we are trying to do, last season for some games people were sitting up to row LL so fingers crossed it's not full of people moaning about us chanting! Anyway, Who's got the confetti for the Everton game!

Just hope the seats that aren't highlighted do know like you say what we are trying to do, last season for some games people were sitting up to row LL so fingers crossed it's not full of people moaning about us chanting! Anyway, Who's got the confetti for the Everton game!

I'll probably be doing some! If anyone has a gold membership, could they log on tomorrow and take a screenshot of our section to see how full it is? I can't get on until Friday but it would be good to see if we'll be able to get could seats or if we'll have to stand on the end of a row aha

Nice work STWB.

Was there a minutes or something similar taken from this months meeting? If not, will we get something to know what the main outcomes from this meeting were? It'd also be nice to know when the next one will be scheduled. It'll be great if we can really kick of the season well as a group.

I've got to be honest, I don't really think there was anything particularly noteworthy in the last meeting - I wouldn't go as far as saying it was a waste of time, but there were a fair few no-shows and there weren't a load of new things discussed.

However I'm pretty sure someone mentioned us having one pre-Werder Bremen.

Fair enough. I won't be able to make that either as I'll be on-call but look forward to catching up with a few people when possible. Think an early start and the pub before the Everton game is a must!

Hi mate, Tom and I intend being there, as long as our silver memberships get us tickets. God only knows where we'll be, I reckon anywhere in sk will do, then we may "lose our way" and end up in sk1. Counting House or Local Hero will be our pre-match destination probably, unless anyone has a better idea. Can't wait, we're back in the big time! Its been too long