Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS

23 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's difficult to say as the standing changes week by week but it does seem to be spreading, I'd say at the moment row JJ is probably the first row of standing but like I say it's hard to say for sure. Usually less people are stood at the start of the match and as things get more tense/exciting more people stand. 

In our section people stand down to CC, either side of the aisles it is JJ-ish I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

From the group's Facebook page:

"SK1 vs CHELSEA (H) - LEAGUE CUP 3RD ROUND

Hi all,

We were pleased to see the club set prices at a very reasonable level for our League Cup tie against Chelsea. We hope this decision will lead to a full stadium and a top atmosphere conducive to a winning performance from the team.

To help in this regard we'd like to send out a general invitation to all City fans to join us in SK1 for the game.

Whether you're a regular stander, displaced by Chelsea's away allocation, or someone who just wants to get a feel for what it's like with us, we warmly welcome you into our section in SK1.

If you don't usually stand with us (or at all) at Filbert Way, see it as a trial to see whether you would like to relocate to join us full time. 

If you are interested, we recommend that you aim for seats as close to Rows CC to PP between seats 10 and 40. Remember that season ticket holders have until today at 6pm to secure their own seat - after then all unsold season ticket spots will be released for sale.

Bring your singing voices (wherever you are in the KP) and lets look forward to good cup run this year!"

Regards,

Union FS

Edited by CityFan 06

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 13:51, LCFC FOX said:

Liked the little display you guys did last Saturday, the flags looked very nice. Can they appear more often? 

Also when are the blooming flags going back up at the back? 

Bloody hell I forgot all about this thread.

Flags we're decent weren't they, had nothing but good comments from people. Not sure how often they'll get used tbh. Confetti will probably be used more I reckon.

Flags at the back could be up soon as well. 

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Was the piece on the Bochum friendship also in this latest edition?

Its a general article but does mention bochum.

41 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Any way of getting this online mate?

Not sure mate. I subscribe so get it posted. They have a fb page maybe try that?

And it looks like they may go under soon.

So if anyone wants to help.

Email [email protected] 

To subscribe. 16.95 in uk. 

Maybe a few of the ufs guys could help a tradition keep going if they don't already. :thumbup:

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 11:58, lebleu said:

Any talk of expanding in sk1 for next season now we're getting closer to season ticket renewal time?

Emailing the club asking to relocate up to SK1 with Union FS I guess is worth doing as I would hope they would facilitate that. Alternatively email the group directly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to say guys and girls, thanks for this season. Yet again, been a great year with you lot, not always enjoyed the football, but consistently enjoyed your company. The CL home games were magical, hope we can do it all again sometime soon. Have a great summer all, and I'll see you all back in SK1 next year

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

From the group's Facebook page - 

AWAY END ATMOSPHERES
Since Union FS formed it has been our primary objective to improve the atmosphere at home games. Whilst we have taken small steps to accomplish this at our home games we now feel similar steps should be taken for our away games.
To achieve this we have established an ‘Away Sections Group’ in which ALL fans, who wish to stand and sing, can congregate within blocks at our away games. This process will be ran separate to Leicester City’s ticketing system for all fans, bearing in mind sufficient priority points must be held for purchases to be made.
This has been successfully trialled internally at Wembley, Derby, Sheffield United and Huddersfield without issue. The ‘Away Section Group’ is not here to facilitate reference swapping but to merely allow likeminded fans to group together to back the lads for 90 minutes.
If you are interested, please email [email protected] for more information.
Union FS

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2017 at 09:04, baker11 said:

From the group's Facebook page - 

AWAY END ATMOSPHERES
Since Union FS formed it has been our primary objective to improve the atmosphere at home games. Whilst we have taken small steps to accomplish this at our home games we now feel similar steps should be taken for our away games.
To achieve this we have established an ‘Away Sections Group’ in which ALL fans, who wish to stand and sing, can congregate within blocks at our away games. This process will be ran separate to Leicester City’s ticketing system for all fans, bearing in mind sufficient priority points must be held for purchases to be made.
This has been successfully trialled internally at Wembley, Derby, Sheffield United and Huddersfield without issue. The ‘Away Section Group’ is not here to facilitate reference swapping but to merely allow likeminded fans to group together to back the lads for 90 minutes.
If you are interested, please email [email protected] for more information.
Union FS

Building on the success of the Newcastle atmosphere. 

Edited by baker11