Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New York Foxes

Just a quick one to everyone who went to the Football Factory for the Southampton game to say what a fantastic time my wife Sam and I had. You were all magnificent, especially Jason and Patrick - such great hosts!

The place erupted when Wes scored and we've not stopped singing since!

Cheers Jez and Sam from Whetstone

Thank you, Sam. It was great meeting you and Jez. What a time for Big Wes to find the back of the net!

That was an incredible morning and it means a lot to us that folks from Leicester can catch the games in NYC and have a good time while doing so.

Please keep in touch!

-Jason

Presumably the game vs Sunderland is on at the football factory on Sunday - visiting New York with my son - gutted to be missing this game as a ST but need to find a venue to watch???

Every game is on live at The Football Factory since we've been in the Premier League. :) Hope to see you on Sunday. 

Let us know if you need anything or have any questions about NYC.

-Jason

Every game is on live at The Football Factory since we've been in the Premier League. :) Hope to see you on Sunday. 

Let us know if you need anything or have any questions about NYC.

-Jason

Thanks Jason....we will see you Sunday .....remind of the address as we are staying on W 54th Street?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you will! Can't wait, expecting many in?

We've topped 30 Foxes a few times, I think Sunday could be just as big if not bigger-- a lot of neutral fans will be there pulling for Leicester, and there are always Man U fans there. 

Possibility that NBC or ESPN will be there too.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm in new York tomorrow and will be down there for the game, I'm in Manhattan, any of you boys or sexy ladies around or location to watch the game?

The Football Factory.  Not sure what location, however. There may be more than one.

Edited by UPinCarolina
Incorrect info

10 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Anyone near 25th street, there's a football factory there,

That's not the one we meet at, that is Smitfield Hall, you can go there as it is very fun to watch any match but it is a West Ham designated bar. The football factory that we meet is the downstairs of Legends Bar which is on W33rd and 5th, literally right across from the Empire State Building (about a ten minute walk from Smithfield). We have added quite a few Leicester things to the bar now as well.

Unfortunately I will not be there Saturday but the NY Foxes will. Jack will definitely be open bright and early, have a few pints for me.

And of course there will be sexy ladies, it's NYC. 

Edited by NYCFox