Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New York Foxes

Great to meet up with you yesterday, Jason. Thanks for the hospitality. Friendly bunch at the FF; even managed a sensible chat with Man U supporters. Not a bad match either!!

Dunno if/when I will be  back in NYC  (what am I saying? I will be back, for just one night, in 2 weeks time, but unfortunately that will be the day after the Southampton match).. Enjoyed my 3 days here, and the friendly NY people.

Hope to meet up again - you never know. Keep up the great atmosphere in the FF. Thanks to the staff there for looking after us.

Up the Foxes.

Neil

• Like 1

On 9/18/2016 at 08:17, deep blue said:

Great to meet up with you yesterday, Jason. Thanks for the hospitality. Friendly bunch at the FF; even managed a sensible chat with Man U supporters. Not a bad match either!!

Dunno if/when I will be  back in NYC  (what am I saying? I will be back, for just one night, in 2 weeks time, but unfortunately that will be the day after the Southampton match).. Enjoyed my 3 days here, and the friendly NY people.

Hope to meet up again - you never know. Keep up the great atmosphere in the FF. Thanks to the staff there for looking after us.

Up the Foxes.

Neil

So great to meet you, Neil! Please send a note before the next trip.

-Jason

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 03:22, Turtles Head said:

Any recommendations for a few places to watch city in New York? Will be over there for 2 weeks, be good to watch our matches - Tottenham, Copenhagen and west brom - in a couple of different places. 

Cheers 

Football factory which is underneath Legends bar. West 33rd and 5th. Looks directly at the Empire state building.

• 1 month later...

The Wife and myself have been generously given a trip to New York by the in-laws for our 30th birthdays.

We will definitely be heading to FF to watch the Sunderland v Leicester game. 

We will be travelling with fairly empty bags as the Mrs wants to go shopping for some bizarre unknown reason. So I'm offering to you New York foxes the chance to use us as a free courier service from the club shop at the KP.

if your interested message me for my email address.

Edited by Jakewilk

On 11/12/2016 at 03:22, Jakewilk said:

The Wife and myself have been generously given a trip to New York by the in-laws for our 30th birthdays.

We will definitely be heading to FF to watch the Sunderland v Leicester game. 

We will be travelling with fairly empty bags as the Mrs wants to go shopping for some bizarre unknown reason. So I'm offering to you New York foxes the chance to use us as a free courier service from the club shop at the KP.

if your interested message me for my email address.

Happy Birthdays! Looking forward to catching the game with you, and I might have to take you up on that offer! Would you happen to know if there are any longsleeve white shirts in the shop?

Many, many thanks!

-Jason

On 14/11/2016 at 16:58, The_77 said:

Happy Birthdays! Looking forward to catching the game with you, and I might have to take you up on that offer! Would you happen to know if there are any longsleeve white shirts in the shop?

Many, many thanks!

-Jason

Not sure mate, will check next time I get chance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2016 at 16:58, The_77 said:

Many, many thanks!

-Jason

Just checked and only keeper shirts are long sleeve in the shop, sorry it's been a while. Only just managed to get to the shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, New York Foxes! I will probably be in NYC on the 8th and am looking forward to watching the replay v Derby with you all!

First time visitor of the city, so any recommendations on what to do before and after?

I will probably be flying in around 11am. And then after the game, I have until around 7pm before needing to be somewhere.

Edited by FireFox

17 hours ago, FireFox said:

Hey, New York Foxes! I will probably be in NYC on the 8th and am looking forward to watching the replay v Derby with you all!

First time visitor of the city, so any recommendations on what to do before and after?

I will probably be flying in around 11am. And then after the game, I have until around 7pm before needing to be somewhere.

Will try my best to make it out of work to join you for the 2nd half.

Food in Koreatown is not a bad option at all, it's only a block away and there are tons of good restaurants. The bar is literally across the street from the Empire State Building if you want to cross that off your list as well. 

If you're a baseball fan, then pop into Foley's (on the same block as The Football Factory). The place is covered in baseball memorabilia, plus you can say you've been to "The Bar That Banned Danny Boy". They famously (or infamously) banned that song from the bar for years.

• Like 1

Hey peeps - @The_77 already knows this but Mrs Houston and I wil be up in NYC 12-14 May.  This coincides with the Man City game.  Would be awesome if we could do a US Foxes get together and take over the Football Factory?  There's already a couple of other folks I know coming up too.  How awesome would that be? Sing either way, and like a mini LA adventure (but hopefully with a better result).

I'll post a shorter version in the USA Foxes thread too...

Thoughts? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Hey peeps - @The_77 already knows this but Mrs Houston and I wil be up in NYC 12-14 May.  This coincides with the Man City game.  Would be awesome if we could do a US Foxes get together and take over the Football Factory?  There's already a couple of other folks I know coming up too.  How awesome would that be? Sing either way, and like a mini LA adventure (but hopefully with a better result).

I'll post a shorter version in the USA Foxes thread too...

Thoughts? 

YES

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2017 at 07:42, Gazza3 said:

hi

just booked for a half term trip to New York. Will be there for wba home game.

this will be a 3pm Monday afternoon ok local time. advice needed on where to go. Anyone else watching ? 

thanks

The Football Factory (downstairs at Legends Bar-- 6 W33rd St) is the place to be.

Going to try to get out of work early that day and run down.