Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo's Bank of Free-to-use Free-range Emoticonamajigs

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 15/08/2017 at 16:15, RumbleFox said:

Even in this twisted form, every time I see any image related to the Super Nintendo I feel something, deep down inside.

I was in some annoying trendy pub the other day because I moved flat and had no internet so went to use their wifi.  They had a "games corner" thing, all very hipster.  But I noticed they had a SNES so I wandered over and saw Super Mario Kart. Something inside screamed no but I thought I would have a quick go "for old times sake".  7 hours later I had become one with the game.  On an endless loop of Time Trial on Mario Circuit 1 trying to shade hundredths of a second off my best times like some kind of spastic Neo.  Re-starting the race at every slight mistake, every slight wheel on the rough.  The sound of the lights to start the race as I timed my ignition to perfection to get that little turbo boost still ringing in my ears now.  I have never hated anyone so much in all my life as that smiling, dancing "ghostly" manifestation of myself that I was trying to chase down.  I remember in that instant the hours I spent hating myself because present rumble could not beat past rumble.  I think it explains a lot about my overwhelming self loathing to this day.  Everything came back, the hours I spent on that game, every girl I fancied who never even looked at me, "one more race", the feeling once when all my times somehow got deleted and that time I almost had an epileptic fit on Rainbow Road.  I would say that Mario Kart is the only thing I have ever truly excelled in in my entire life.  Somewhere, on a planet where gamers rule, a 12 year old Rumble is worshiped like a God.

I only stopped when the barman asked if I wanted a drink.  I looked up and I could see genuine fear and pity in his eyes.  Like he had just witnessed the saddest sight ever seen.  I swore at that moment to never play it again.  There is a parallel universe somewhere where I am still playing Super Mario Kart , mum still standing next to me crying, DVT in my legs.  I love you Bowser.  I hate you Bowser.

X

Sorry everyone.

X

I know it's a bit late and slightly OT but this is a pretty well written piece Rumble (and rather relatable for the 80s-00s video games generation). Maybe you should consider giving writing a shot, as your side occupation  

:schmike:

Also well done JJ Jr

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I know it's a bit late and slightly OT but this is a pretty well written piece Rumble (and rather relatable for the 80s-00s video games generation). Maybe you should consider giving writing a shot, as your side occupation  

:schmike:

Also well done JJ Jr

Too lazy.  :)

• Haha 1