Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Leicester Men's Hairdressers

Don't do it. Not worth it, even for £3.50. I had an expensive one done, then after got a cheap one. Difference is loads, never again.

Go to The Cutting Room on Belvior Street. A little bit more expensive though but they take their time with your hair

Edited by lavrentis

I've been the last 2/3 times. When money is short you look for ways to save.

I've found them OK. What is wrong with them doing it at a cheaper price. The shop I go to is not full of fancy items or decorated to the nigh. Just a couple of chairs mirrors and they have a set of razors.

On Granby Street there is a hairdressing school. It is my belief that some that trained there set it up. Would not take much. Two or three grand for rent and equipment. If they get the customers they will soon recover the outlay.

I used to go Rons. Cost £7.50 last time and took less time to cut it.

They also have a shop in Oadby so must be doing something right. Good luck to them.

I really want Ken to come in with one of his alternatives. "There's a man behind a pub with a dog that'll chew your hair off for £2.50". But seriously that dog would have a real job on it's paws with Ken's thick, luscious locks.

Sorry As you get older just cutting is enough so Head2Head for me and I recommend them to anyone struggling with finances.

Sorry As you get older just cutting is enough so Head2Head for me and I recommend them to anyone struggling with finances.

Sorry Ken it just sounded like one of those amazing things you come out with. But seriously how is your hair so thick and luxurious? It's like a mountain goat (In a good way. As in, strong and impervious to the elements).

Sorry Ken it just sounded like one of those amazing things you come out with. But seriously how is your hair so thick and luxurious? It's like a mountain goat (In a good way. As in, strong and impervious to the elements).

It's OK. I was born with a head of curly hair and I've been punished for it ever since. Strange as my three bothers have about lost theirs. Mine is going grey now and last time I think they did a No. 6 on me which I am not up to speed with the terms. Not grown back yet. paying £3.50 means I can go twice as often and keep my hair looking reasonable instead of a mess.

I really want Ken to come in with one of his alternatives. "There's a man behind a pub with a dog that'll chew your hair off for £2.50". But seriously that dog would have a real job on it's paws with Ken's thick, luscious locks.

lol DeStefanos in town is the best place to go.