Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Leicester Men's Hairdressers

I was asked one at work what's the most I'd pay for a haircut. Zero pounds.

As I own a pair of clippers, hate awkward barber's conversations, there really is no need to spend any money on my head. I used to have a fine head of hair whenst younger, and yet still don't understand the idea of preening, and spending excessive money on it, like the ladies. It's just not reet.

My dad or my sister do mine at home. It's free so it's good value as long as it's not my sister doing it (they don't call her the butcher of Blaby for nothing) but they'd probably charge anyone else.

They don't make annoying small talk but there is always the chance you'll leave with an ear missing. Or one of those patchy numbers that retards have.

Used Head2Head once and never again. Stunk in the shop (Evington Road one), was bashing the machine hard against my head and then cut me on the back of my neck which was the final straw. Got up, told him to do one and walked out so got a free haircut lol Served him right, ****. 

I use the Barber Shop in Evington Village now, top lads and do an excellent quality cut for £7!

I go to one down the road from me in Coalville. £8 and the girls do a cracking job (as good as you can with 1 on the back and dsides and spiked up on top lol)

You can get real cheap ones going into the college bit where the apprentices do it. Costs about £2 I think. Never done it but I wouldn't have a problem in doing so.

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Used Head2Head once and never again. Stunk in the shop (Evington Road one), was bashing the machine hard against my head and then cut me on the back of my neck which was the final straw. Got up, told him to do one and walked out so got a free haircut lol Served him right, ****. 

I use the Barber Shop in Evington Village now, top lads and do an excellent quality cut for £7!

Sounds like a place I went once in Sheffield that did a 'student cut' for a fiver and the hairdresser ended up bleeding on me.

The place I go to in Sofia tends to make me look like a war criminal from the former Yugoslavia.

I go to one down the road from me in Coalville. £8 and the girls do a cracking job (as good as you can with 1 on the back and dsides and spiked up on top lol)

You can get real cheap ones going into the college bit where the apprentices do it. Costs about £2 I think. Never done it but I wouldn't have a problem in doing so.

£8 which includes one of the girls on your back and your sides.Not dry humping again are you?

The two older blokes in Junction are good but the younger bloke and the woman...I stopped going because they don't know how to cut hair and I'm too polite to ask for one of the older ones.

I go to Nix on Hinckley Road. The Indian guy in there is a master.

do you deliberately ask for a 'Pearson'?  :ph34r:

The two older blokes in Junction are good but the younger bloke and the woman...I stopped going because they don't know how to cut hair and I'm too polite to ask for one of the older ones.

I go to Nix on Hinckley Road. The Indian guy in there is a master.

lol lol don't get me started, got a lot of time for Mick and George but the younger guy absolutely butchered my hair once, had to change my hairstyle for a month.