Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Leicester Men's Hairdressers

I was asked one at work what's the most I'd pay for a haircut. Zero pounds.

As I own a pair of clippers, hate awkward barber's conversations, there really is no need to spend any money on my head. I used to have a fine head of hair whenst younger, and yet still don't understand the idea of preening, and spending excessive money on it, like the ladies. It's just not reet.

I used to do my own too. 1 or 2 all over. Until someone said I looked like Kirk out of Corro!

It's OK. I was born with a head of curly hair and I've been punished for it ever since. Strange as my three bothers have about lost theirs. Mine is going grey now and last time I think they did a No. 6 on me which I am not up to speed with the terms. Not grown back yet. paying £3.50 means I can go twice as often and keep my hair looking reasonable instead of a mess.

1 grade is 3mm as far as I'm aware, hence Grade 6 is shaved to 18mm.

I usually pay between £15 - £30 before spending around £15 on product and I've got relatively short hair, which is probably too much. Although it's wavy, and there's nothing worse than disliking how you're hair looks.

My hair was done by my sister once. I'm 61 and when I visit my family in the Laje District my mum still moans if I have untidy hair and we are going to a local pub or restaurant. She goes for her handbag and produces a comb which she starts to administer to my hair. Can be embarrassing in front of strangers but I still love her.

• Like 2

My hair was done by my sister once. I'm 61 and when I visit my family in the Laje District my mum still moans if I have untidy hair and we are going to a local pub or restaurant. She goes for her handbag and produces a comb which she starts to administer to my hair. Can be embarrassing in front of strangers but I still love her.

Brilliant  lol

• 10 months later...

I'm looking for some advice.

I'm looking for a Men's Hairdresser (not Barber) of some quality but that wont charge me a raging fortune.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance

What's the difference between a barber's and a hairdressers?  I genuinely don't know.

I pay £6.50 to get my haircut, often by a lady that spent a modest lottery win on a boob job.

I do know of somewhere where you can get your haircut for a fiver but trust, me the extra £1.50 is well worth spending (and it's not because of the boobs)