Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

I'll go on about ticket prices as fvcking long as I live so if you don't want to read it I suggest you put me on ignore.

I think it's the likes of you and Chelsea that need to get real Danny - you are completely wrong to suggest that because one club is rich and successful that the fans that are having to pay to see them are supposed to be rich and successful too. Football must be affordable to all.

I take soupnazi's point, City would definitely return the tickets and there'll be plenty of mugs in London willing to pay the price.

we all know we're being robbed by the big clubs on ticket prices my mate paid £76 for Liverpool away at arsenal last season but that's the price. It will never change because of the money involved now ,I agree it needs to be affordable for everyone but it not anymore so people will just have to pick there games.

we all know we're being robbed by the big clubs on ticket prices my mate paid £76 for Liverpool away at arsenal last season but that's the price. It will never change because of the money involved now ,I agree it needs to be affordable for everyone but it not anymore so people will just have to pick there games.

How anyone can justify paying £76 for a regular football match is beyond me. 

How anyone can justify paying £76 for a regular football match is beyond me.

I'm not justifying that price at all but I know people with £400+ per month on car loans,people waste their money everyday of the week.

I'm not justifying that price at all but I know people with £400+ per month on car loans,people waste their money everyday of the week.

It's slightly different having a car on a finance package or a lease agreement to forking out £76 for a game that was on TV.

It's slightly different having a car on a finance package or a lease agreement to forking out £76 for a game that was on TV.

That's the thing though it is the same, nobody needs to spend £400 per month on a car.If you do then your just as much a mug as the guy that spends £76 on a ticket.I'm just saying we're all screwed everywhere nowadays.

Your mate is a moron. Seventy ****ing six quid? Where do you draw the line?

Your mate is a moron. Seventy ****ing six quid? Where do you draw the line?

There is no line, is there? Prices will keep increasing as long as people keep paying. How clubs get away with charging that much is ridiculous... We stopped going to Elland Road, one of my favourite away games, because of the price. Football needs to become affordable again. It's supposed to be a working man's game ffs.

I know a Spurs fan that was asked to pay £89 at the Emirates,this is truly shocking.Fans are just like pawns in a game of tit for tat between clubs.Grounds are already becoming soulless and if it carrys on like this they'll be dead.I guess $ky would just add sound so it won't bother them.

Question - I'm sure a few will know if they have been on the scheme before... how does the away pre-order scheme work when there are options for tickets? e.g. lower vs upper, cheaper vs more expensive.

Is there somewhere on the form where you can indicate your responses?

Cheers

100 points are automatically put onto your account if you've renewed.

If you're not willing to pay it. Fair play. If you are. Don't moan about it! That's all I'll say on it.

Does anybody know how you actually find out your lcfcdirect username and password so i can see how many points i have. Ive had a season ticket for 4 years and have never been given or asked if i want an account?

There should be a forgot password option on login.Enter your email and they'll send you a new password.

100 points are automatically put onto your account if you've renewed.

If you're not willing to pay it. Fair play. If you are. Don't moan about it! That's all I'll say on it.

Ah that makes more sense. So I'm on 132 ish I guess. 115 seems not to bad then.

115 seems a bit low for P1 if that's from the last two seasons,but the tickets being on sale fri,sat and Sunday will make it easier.

Fairly sure the price means this is guaranteed to go to general sale. Shifting 3k will be a touch and go sell out.

I was going to do the Away Priority Scheme but with 121 points its not worth it as if the club stick to those selling arrangements I will get them on the first day of sale anyway. 

Cant see me going to too many at that price, its going to be a £100 day out to most away games by the time you have added travel costs, food etc. 

Archived