Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Any NYC Foxes?

Football Factory will be showing the Sunderland game on Saturday, heard there's quite a following of expats and travellers Foxes that go to Football Factory.

Hope to see you there if you're in NYC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be at Football Factory!

For those in the States that have NBCSN but not NBC Sports Livs Extra or can't/won't be watching online, NBCSN is airing special programming called "Relegation Breakaway" at 10:00. They'll be hopping from to and from our game, QPR-Newcastle, and Spurs-Hull, with live look-ins and analysis.

• Like 1

I use the NBClive extra thingy through dish network - where every leicester game is shown live online. I'm able to watch every game just by having a dish network online account

Does anyone know how many people can be logged into that service at the same time?

I don't think it bumps off multiple users yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackson, Mississippi checking in. I bought the package on Direct TV where I get every Prem match. I decided I would pick a squad by whose style of play and stadium atmosphere attracted me the most. It did not take me long to take a hankering to the Foxes for both reasons mentioned. Everyone down here is in to Spurs, Arsenal, United, Toffees or the Pool.

I'm currently in Greenville, MS bud. Good to find another Mississippi fox.

• Like 1

Will be in Minneapolis over the weekend. Brit's Pub is showing every Premier League game so going to head over there Sunday morning. Anyone visited there before?

I've been to Brit's before, but that was way back in 2001 for England vs Greece.

It was a nice but sleepy place to watch a game. I'd guess it's a little more lively these days. I'm pretty sure they have outdoor seating now, which would be nice if they open it in the morning and show the games there if the weather's pleasant in Mpls.

Edited by Jordan

Will be in Minneapolis over the weekend. Brit's Pub is showing every Premier League game so going to head over there Sunday morning. Anyone visited there before?

Go there all the time. Well, anytime i'm in the cities, which is about every 6 weeks or so.

The owners are Burnley fans, FWIW, but it's very much a liverpool pub. They'll get a good 100+ liverpool fans for the bigger matches, even at 6am.

No one will hassle ya for supporting leicester, even the derby fans i've met there are alright. Good environment.

Brit's pub is the best spot in the cities.  Two blocks down is The Local, which is also worth a visit just for the sake of it.

Thanks for the info on Brit's, guys. Had a good time watching the game there on Sunday. My wife and I were the only people there to watch the Leicester/QPR game (not a huge surprise), but it wasn't too busy overall. I'm guessing the end of the season combined with the holiday weekend resulted in a lower turnout. Chelsea fans had the run of the place, and there were quite a few Liverpool fans who looked quite dejected when I checked in on them. We were upstairs on one side, the other side had a handful of Man City fans who kept checking over their shoulders due to my nearly constant cheering for goals  :)

If you are in the area I'd recommend it for games, if I get the chance again I'll definitely go back.

• 2 weeks later...

Have any American foxes found a place online to purchase LCFC gear in U.S. dollars? I've been looking for a while now but haven't found anything substantial. I just can't really afford the conversion rates and overseas shipping charges of LCFCdirect. I hope they find a distributor in the U.S. like a lot of the Prem teams have.

Just did a Google search it says you would be looking around £17.50 for postage that is tracked and signed for . I sent a large parcel to Northern Ireland other day and that cost me £12 so realistically your looking I would say around £10 delivery so for around £60 you could get the shirt

Just did a Google search it says you would be looking around £17.50 for postage that is tracked and signed for . I sent a large parcel to Northern Ireland other day and that cost me £12 so realistically your looking I would say around £10 delivery so for around £60 you could get the shirt

Wouldn't it be more expensive to ship to the States than to Northern Ireland? Good idea though, I may do that at some point if the store doesn't add a stateside distributor.

Have any American foxes found a place online to purchase LCFC gear in U.S. dollars? I've been looking for a while now but haven't found anything substantial. I just can't really afford the conversion rates and overseas shipping charges of LCFCdirect. I hope they find a distributor in the U.S. like a lot of the Prem teams have.

I bought this year's shirt from an eBay seller in the UK for a very fair price.

I am thinking it won't as the shirt weights sweet **** all and can be put in a small shipping tube which will also weight nowt . Put it this way I sent motorbike valves and cams to Northern Ireland and it was cheapppp

Im in canada and bought it online off lcfcdirect. Sad thing was that i was at the everton season opener and couldnt buy one at the shop as they had sold out.

Maybe see if any of the lads flying to vegas/usa coukd bring one over and post it to you from within the usa? Check out the holidays thread in general chat and ask?

Edited by Jattdogg

I am thinking it won't as the shirt weights sweet **** all and can be put in a small shipping tube which will also weight nowt . Put it this way I sent motorbike valves and cams to Northern Ireland and it was cheapppp

Just to test it out, a few weeks ago I put one of the stickers or something super cheap (like £5-7) in the shopping cart. The total, with the regular shipping fee and overseas fee, was like £25. Too much for something so cheap. When you apply that to either a kit or a t-shirt or something, it's just too much when I'm sure there's an easier way.

I definitely like the idea of seeing about guys who may come over to the States at some point. Thanks guys.

On a similar note, I wonder if this second season in the Prem following up such a dramatic escape in 14/15 might prompt Direct or maybe some sites that are American-based to start carrying some stuff for us fans over here.

Edited by Swiper

I doubt it. From a north american standpoint it would be...uhhh lei-chester who?

I think when you start finishing in top 5 then sure they might carry. I just dont think there is a demand for the jersey in north America to warrant stocking it.

I don't blame you for choosing the black one; it's way better than the blue one. I think the white one is pretty sharp too though.

You certainly have a point, but it looks like there are more of us Yanks taking interest in the team. I think that the Premier League's site and any of the big sporting goods websites that have U.S. distributors and claim to carry stuff for every team should at least have the kits and at least a handful of other gear.