Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

17 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Looking forward to getting into the pub bright and early for the match tomorrow. Hope my fellow Foxes across the States have set their alarms!

do you not usually wake up before 7? Or do you live on the West Coast?

Edited by Cseyoum

10 minutes ago, Cseyoum said:

do you not usually wake up before 7? Or do you live on the West Coast?

I'm a teacher, so during the school year I'm usually up by 5 AM to go to the gym...but it's not often that I drag myself into Uptown Charlotte at that hour.

• 2 weeks later...
Does your cable provider not have blocked channels for the Premier League? AT&T does, and I believe DirecTV as well.

Comcast. During the 14/15 season, they almost always had them via On Demand, but last season they stopped that for no apparent reason.

Does your cable provider not have blocked channels for the Premier League? AT&T does, and I believe DirecTV as well.

Comcast. During the 14/15 season, they almost always had them via On Demand, but last season they stopped that for no apparent reason.

4 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Ugh. Comcast. I forget that they have a near stranglehold on that side of the Great Lakes.

Ugh. Comcast. I forget that they have a near stranglehold on that side of the Great Lakes.

I can't complain too much about them. I mean I could, but I won't, not until I need to again. Been getting Starz, Showtime, and HBO for $3 a month for over a year now.

• 2 weeks later...

My parents are in San Francisco for the next few days so I've researched for my dad somewhere to watch tomorrow's match and/or our first CL game (if my mum lets him). Ended up on the SF supporters club Facebook page who meet at a place called Maggie McGarry's on Grant Avenue, which according to google maps, is 2 blocks from... Filbert Street. 

Unfortunatley the idiot forgot to pack any Leicester paraphernalia, don't suppose anyone knows of a sports shop that might sell shirts/flags etc?

Edited by urban.spaceman

8 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Is the champions league game going to be on TV in the US? I know a lot of champions league games are on BEIN, but there will be more games than just ours so do they have something similar to NBC Live extra to stream the additional matches?

Fox Sports and ESPN have UEFA CL and Europa games.

Unfortunately, between the two's apps and websites, it looks like our game is the only CL game this week I won't be able to watch legally?! Not even in Spanish.

Surely this is a mistake? ESPN will probably have it... hopefully. "Watch ESPN"/ESPN3 is their app/website thing.

FS2 (which I can't get via Comcast) has a replay at 8pm EST. Fox's Spanish "Deportes" has it at 7pm EST.

37 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Unfortunately, between the two's apps and websites, it looks like our game is the only CL game this week I won't be able to watch legally?! Not even in Spanish.

Surely this is a mistake? ESPN will probably have it... hopefully. "Watch ESPN"/ESPN3 is their app/website thing.

FS2 (which I can't get via Comcast) has a replay at 8pm EST. Fox's Spanish "Deportes" has it at 7pm EST.

Surprised that if fox has the rights to the game, that it wouldn't be on fox sports 2 go.

2 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Surprised that if fox has the rights to the game, that it wouldn't be on fox sports 2 go.

2 hours ago, FireFox said:

livesoccertv.com, my friends.

Europe - UEFA Champions League 

2:45pmBayer Leverkusen vs CSKA MoskvaESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, Fox Deportes, …

2:45pmTottenham Hotspur vs MonacoESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, WatchESPN, F…

2:45pmReal Madrid vs Sporting CPESPN Deportes TV, Fox Sports 2 USA, …

2:45pmLegia Warszawa vs Borussia DortmundESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, WatchESPN, …

2:45pmClub Brugge vs Leicester CityFox Soccer Plus, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, Sk…

2:45pmPorto vs KøbenhavnESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, WatchESPN, …

2:45pmOlympique Lyonnais vs Dinamo ZagrebESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, WatchESPN, …

2:45pmJuventus vs SevillaESPN2, ESPN3, Fox Soccer 2Go USA, Watc…

Fox Soccer 2Go are having a free 7 day trial!

It looks like the game v Porto will also be on there.

As with FS2, can't get Fox Soccer Plus with Comcast.

Hopefully our future games will be on FS1 or an ESPN channel. Watching our CL games on a shitty stream isn't ideal.

• Like 1