Philly Fox

USA Foxes

843 posts in this topic

Do the BBC broadcasts of FA cup matches get blocked online? I know the PL games are, but thought there was some weird rule that some were broadcast.

 

Basically, do I need to sign up for Foxes Player for a month to listen to this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2017 at 10:32, WiFoxes said:

Do the BBC broadcasts of FA cup matches get blocked online? I know the PL games are, but thought there was some weird rule that some were broadcast.

 

Basically, do I need to sign up for Foxes Player for a month to listen to this?

The preseason matches don't get blocked. No clue about the FA cup though. I guess only one way to be sure.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit late I know but I had to listen to the Everton game on Foxes Player as the BBC stream was stopped - country restrictions this time I think.  

 

Taggs and the other guy on FP are better than Stringer and Elliott on BBC - like Elliott, Stringer just blows me hot and cold.  Seemed like a nice guy when I met him though.

 

No comments @The_77!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will be in vegas 20th feb (10 days)can anybody recommend a proper football bar to watch the sevilla and liverpool games in.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like our 5th Round against Millwall will also be on Fox Sports?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2017 at 09:06, UPinCarolina said:

Looks like our 5th Round against Millwall will also be on Fox Sports?

It'll be on the Fox Soccer 2Go, which requires a subscription. They are offering a 7-day trial at the moment. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_77 said:

It'll be on the Fox Soccer 2Go, which requires a subscription. They are offering a 7-day trial at the moment. 

Good to know - thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_77 said:

It'll be on the Fox Soccer 2Go, which requires a subscription. They are offering a 7-day trial at the moment. 

Good to know we'll be able to watch. The FA Cup is always hit or miss. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Good to know we'll be able to watch. The FA Cup is always hit or miss. 

 

11 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Good to know - thanks!

All FA Cup matches will be broadcast from here on out. :scarf:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kickoffs are an hour later next week due to our time change. 3:45PM ET Tuesday. 11am Saturday.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2017 at 13:45, NewEnglandFox said:

Kickoffs are an hour later next week due to our time change. 3:45PM ET Tuesday. 11am Saturday.

Oh, yeah. :thumbup:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any Boston foxes? I'm running the Boston Marathon next week, and my flight back isn't until Tuesday night, after the Atletico Madrid second leg match 😪 (I am still thinking about heading straight to the airport after the Marathon and heading back for the match!). Anyway, in case I don't go ahead with the flying back to England early plan, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place in Boston for me to go and watch the match on Tuesday afternoon 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area for a few months - any recommendations on where to watch the matches?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, the activity in here has been pretty dead since they moved the supporters group forum. Sorry if you two don't get much of a response. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2017 at 11:44, MattM said:

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area for a few months - any recommendations on where to watch the matches?

Maybe DM one the posters from this thread?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.