Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Doesn't it? It's been a massive pain in the ass to get NBC Gold on at the pub.

Ah, the solution to that is to not even get out of bed, and just watch the game from your phone lol

I have had mild-moderate success at chromecasting it to a TV, but i doubt the pub you frequent is okay with you plugging in a USB device and hooking up to  their wireless.

5 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Ah, the solution to that is to not even get out of bed, and just watch the game from your phone lol

I have had mild-moderate success at chromecasting it to a TV, but i doubt the pub you frequent is okay with you plugging in a USB device and hooking up to  their wireless.

Ahh, see - that's where you're wrong! They let me use the wireless and cast to the TV, but the connection has been tepid at best.

Hopefully some of the complaints have pushed NBC to get their ducks in a row.

• 3 weeks later...

I should have paid the $50 3 months ago. I thought NBC was going to give every team a chance in the 10 AM time-slot like years past and not just pick the biggest ones.

NBC Gouge again and the odd game out on ESPN3 for Tuesday.

Standings thru week 9: Featuring Arsenal who still haven't had an NBC Gold game.

6: Southampton, Swansea, West Ham

5: Bournemouth, Burnley, Huddersfield, Leicester, Stoke, Watford

4: West Ham

3: Brighton, Palace

2: Newcastle

1: Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham

0: Arsenal

• Like 1

On 10/18/2017 at 23:05, NewEnglandFox said:

I should have paid the $50 3 months ago. I thought NBC was going to give every team a chance in the 10 AM time-slot like years past and not just pick the biggest ones.

Your lack of cynicism is refreshing, but was never going to be rewarded.

bend.JPG.bdc845f5aed9f5b369b53e6bebf25a65.JPG     like the rest of us.

Leeds in the Cup is on WatchESPN and the next two weekends are TV games. At least we’ll get an extra hour of sleep (or even staying up for an all nighter on the West Coast) for the Stoke early kickoff as we’ll still be in daylight saving time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jordan said:

Leeds in the Cup is on WatchESPN and the next two weekends are TV games. At least we’ll get an extra hour of sleep (or even staying up for an all nighter on the West Coast) for the Stoke early kickoff as we’ll still be in daylight saving time.

Woh. Just checked ESPN and they'll have all 6 Tuesday games. We could be going on a run of TV games. Our next 10am game is Man City.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 2nd Annual New York Foxes Holiday Vardy is ON!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1980364025534921/

Join us for the Newcastle game at Football Factory. We've got a bunch of great raffle prizes including a shirt and football signed by the whole squad, courtesy of the club.

We're also using the raffle to raise money for New York Cares, a great org in the city.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chelsea away on TV tomorrow, good stuff.

I also love how the tv folks thought Leicester in the FA Cup was such exciting entertainment that everybody would want to see it again not just on Tuesday for the replay, but for the early kickoff again on 4th round Saturday provided we don't trip on the banana peel.

16 hours ago, Jordan said:

Chelsea away on TV tomorrow, good stuff.

I also love how the tv folks thought Leicester in the FA Cup was such exciting entertainment that everybody would want to see it again not just on Tuesday for the replay, but for the early kickoff again on 4th round Saturday provided we don't trip on the banana peel.

Hopefully it's not nearly as dreadful as the last match

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 07:12, UPinCarolina said:

Seems like we’re S.O.L. for the match against Sheff United this weekend.

It sounds like the game is going to be aired on fox soccer match pass. They advertise a 7 day free trial. I would think you could sign up for the free trial, and cancel it within 7 days (or right after the game ends) and you will not get charged the monthly fee. 

https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com/en

• Thanks 1

I just checked nbcsports.com and it appears they are not showing a single PL game this Saturday,

Our 7:30 am slot will probably feature the umpteenth repeat of the Tara and Johnny Show on NBC and the 4 x 25 midget ice derby relay on NBC Sports.