Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

IT IS FANTASTIC ROOF

First rule of thumb I've learnt is like every thing which so far has included a couple mates exs and sisters then wait for the matches to role in followed by seducing them with my sexual charm......figured it was a lot easier than really on my over grown beard and lack of looks.

Heard some bloody dodgy stories but I'm keen as for a stalker or two, it's a real sign you have made it as a man.

I don't use it but two of the people in the flat above me now have girlfriends from it. Very surprised how well it worked for them - don't know how many people take it that seriously in my age group.

I signed up for a laugh back on New Years Day with friends. Began to take it seriously when I got a bit bored on my phone lol

Firstly if there is all ready a thread merge it.

After plenty of convincing I joined the Tinder revolution tonight and already have a few 'dates' lined up.

What's your method on Tinder and do you have any stories.

Get ya crack waxed and jump on board.

Get ya crack waxed and jump on board.

Nah, I'm more of a take me as i am or not at all sort! None of this metro sexual waxing and swanning about. A date will involve a few frothies down the local pub tab a feed and a few bets, she can pick the greyhounds to bet on (cos im romantic like that) if she is worthy we will go back to hers. If not straight back on Tinder expand the search area and swipe right till my fingers get numb.

See only been on it a few hours and got this shit down.

Few dates lined up? I haven't got that far (yet)!

Apparently there has been more than 100 marriages from it though.

Edited by Fox92

Is it better than POF? My success ratio was pretty good when I was on there 2 years ago.

Yeah, same here. Met my current girlfriend of 16 months on POF.

From my single friends who have used it, it seems a lot easier to get dates, etc. I could be wrong but I believe you have to get a mutual match before sending someone a message so it might be seen as a little more fickle than POF.

On the plus side, at least you know the girls are interested before you even start chatting.

Yeah, same here. Met my current girlfriend of 16 months on POF.

From my single friends who have used it, it seems a lot easier to get dates, etc. I could be wrong but I believe you have to get a mutual match before sending someone a message so it might be seen as a little more fickle than POF.

On the plus side, at least you know the girls are interested before you even start chatting.

Met my missis on POF. Been together now for 2 years, got a house together and now a baby daughter so online dating does work.

• Like 1

Depends what you want from it to be honest. When I was on POF I wasn't interested in looking for a relationship but it served a purpose when I couldn't be bothered to go out at weekends.

My girlfriends best friend met her current boyfriend through Tinder and they've been together for a while now.

Met my missis on POF. Been together now for 2 years, got a house together and now a baby daughter so online dating does work.

Nice 1. Totally agree, was a bit apprehensive when I first did it due to the stigma attached to it but that seems to have dwindled a bit over time. Have recommended it to my most of my single mates.

Few dates lined up? I haven't got that far (yet)!

Apparently there has been more than 100 marriages from it though.

You need to up the ante son, I signed up when I was in Leeds and went on a date within the week with a very tidy little blonde Manc girl (punching severely) who I opened with this:

"Morning. You're outrageously attractive."

We arranged to meet the day after my final deadline hand in, I woke up in a pool of my own sick and rang her to arrange a date on a Sunday night, pub quiz job - can't go wrong. Then on the Tuesday she actually invited me round to hers because (and I quote) she wanted me to "get rid of a spider" at one in the morning....

I miss the north already.

• Like 2

You need to up the ante son, I signed up when I was in Leeds and went on a date within the week with a very tidy little blonde Manc girl (punching severely) who I opened with this:

"Morning. You're outrageously attractive."

We arranged to meet the day after my final deadline hand in, I woke up in a pool of my own sick and rang her to arrange a date on a Sunday night, pub quiz job - can't go wrong. Then on the Tuesday she actually invited me round to hers because (and I quote) she wanted me to "get rid of a spider" at one in the morning....

I miss the north already.

You are a hound.
  • Like 1