Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Met a bird. Seemed relatively normal. Highly educated, good job etc. Up for anything sex wise. All sounded good. Met for a drink. Went okay. A day later. She was interested in a threesome. MMF. Bit early I thought but let's see what the filthbag comes up with. She's got a bi-sexual mate. No ta. She's not bothered though. They've gone on swinging websites to make it happen. This is the interwebbed world we live in.

25 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Met a bird. Seemed relatively normal. Highly educated, good job etc. Up for anything sex wise. All sounded good. Met for a drink. Went okay. A day later. She was interested in a threesome. MMF. Bit early I thought but let's see what the filthbag comes up with. She's got a bi-sexual mate. No ta. She's not bothered though. They've gone on swinging websites to make it happen. This is the interwebbed world we live in.

I would have said yes so long as we all got protection and absolutely no sword crossing or double V or m to m action of any kind lol.  At 38 with 2 kids, punani is punani lol.

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I would have said yes so long as we all got protection and absolutely no sword crossing or double V or m to m action of any kind lol.  At 38 with 2 kids, punani is punani lol.

She wanted bb 

6 hours ago, toddybad said:

57 minutes ago, toddybad said:

She wanted bb 

@lifted*fox is your man. Right up his street is that :thumbup:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Des. said:

Read back through this thread today, I had forgotten so much of what happened & I am exhausted from laughing all day. Can't believe some of the stuff I did in here! lol I remember a time when MTWG and Unabomber still liked me...:ph34r: LankyStreak never liked me, Smuts was determined to beat me & ultimately my tinder game sucked. There is more to mention of course & more people involved but I'd be here all night lol

However, safe to say this was my turning point, 4 years later and I've not looked back since. Cheers boys! :D:thumbup:

Congrats and all that jazz but I can't believe this thread is 4 years old 

images.jpeg.7f16b6bca45c4aed61c5f9f26b0655c0.jpeg

Edited by StanSP

On 29/07/2014 at 17:58, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

-Hey you look like that person from that film pretty woman

-OMG I LOVE JULIA ROBERTS IN THAT FILM! AINT U A QT!

-yeah i meant richard gere you tinman someone loves themselves and for the love of god stop with the text speak Andrea 23

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

I know that this thread is for you young uns, but today has really done my head in. Even swiped right on our very own Geoff and didn't get a match ☹️

You would've had at least 5 matches back in the day. Am I right lads? @Miquel The Work Geordie @ScouseFox @Simo86 @StanSP @Des.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I know that this thread is for you young uns, but today has really done my head in. Even swiped right on our very own Geoff and didn't get a match ☹️

18 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

@UpTheLeagueFox reckon you’ve dodged a bullet there mate.

Sorry Deb! I don't recall seeing your photo, maybe there was a glitch or something.

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sorry Deb! I don't recall seeing your photo, maybe there was a glitch or something.

Yeah, that old chestnut :whistle:

• Haha 2

On 01/07/2018 at 02:35, Unabomber said:

You would've had at least 5 matches back in the day. Am I right lads? @Miquel The Work Geordie @ScouseFox @Simo86 @StanSP @Des.

On 01/07/2018 at 02:38, FoxesDeb said:

Haha not short of matches, they all just turn out to be fvcking idiots :)

Sounds like the Tinder team are still  on there then? ;)

Felt so confused earlier. Seen some girl with a lot of cleavage and honestly, they were huggeeeeee, also in the photo, her top must have been 1cm from the nips. It said she was 19 clicked on her bio and it said she was 15. Jailbait is a real thing guys, looked at least in her 20's.