Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Simo you harsh bastard lol.

So for some reason my tinder wont load anymore it says "you have already authorised tinder" and goes to some facebook page. I can press ok or cancel but either way it wont load....any ideas?

You know me mate lol

Long time stalker of this thread, some crackers on here. New matches have been slow but they're getting the ft treatment when they come

someone help me, my tinderless life is not a good one

Dont; ask foxestalk for advice.

Edited by Kendrick
  • Like 1

This thread is ruining my holiday. The kids want to play but I'm just refreshing this. I'd love to use you look like you've seen more cock than Bernard Matthews but I'm not single anymore.

That's surprising with those chat up lines lol

• Like 1

Happy to report i bagged one on Sunday night, was away up in far north Queensland visiting a mate. She was a local lass, not much chop, she was just happy for the attention and wanted to give me a birthday present. Foreplay was just a bourban and coke very classy.