Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Prob a stupid question but if you are a very attractive man, why are you on a dating website :ph34r:

I could give you the 'lads' answer, I could be deadly serious...look at the depression thread from a couple of years ago!

Had a shite time in the past, meeting new people. That's all! 

• Like 1

On 05/07/2019 at 08:44, Kinowe Soorie said:

What happened to going out up town and meeting girls? Is that not a thing now?

Nah that would be too much hard work for youngsters to do nowadays. They would rather just sit in their pants, swiping right, until they can find a quick leg over.

25 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Nah that would be too much hard work for youngsters to do nowadays. They would rather just sit in their pants, swiping right, until they can find a quick leg over.

I'm equally unsuccessful at both

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right, the secret is that you go to gay bars to pick up women. Bare with me on this....

You're in a gay bar, having a few beers, women go there so they dont get hassled. You chat to them, they like you.

They then presume you're gay, so they want you because they think they can't...

Then as it gets late, you drop the bomb..."oh, I'm not gay, just here with a mate who is..."

60% of the time, it works every time lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Right, the secret is that you go to gay bars to pick up women. Bare with me on this....

You're in a gay bar, having a few beers, women go there so they dont get hassled. You chat to them, they like you.

Then as it gets late, you drop the bomb..."oh, I'm not gay, just here with a mate who is..."

The other 40% of the time do you go home with a bloke lol (not that there is anything wrong with that if it floats your boat)

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The issue I have is that I don't work with women, I don't really have any friends that are women and I don't live with any women. Ultimately I don't see any women. Therefore I'm relying on these apps to try and meet someone and I'm not even really getting any matches. Don't know is my bios/photos are shite or if I really am just that repulsive.

On 04/07/2019 at 21:05, Suzie the Fox said:

Prob a stupid question but if you are a very attractive man, why are you on a dating website :ph34r:

As a bang average-looking bloke, I merely live in hope that some women might like the look of a bang average-looking bloke on Tinder

Alcohol and disappointment, I remember those days!!

• Haha 2

On 06/07/2019 at 13:16, tom27111 said:

You’d like to think that they’d have the social capacity to realise you’re not gay while you’re cracking onto them. 

This thread used to be quality, now we’ve got Tom telling us how good looking he is and how to pick up girls.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/09/2019 at 00:35, UpTheLeagueFox said:

As a bang average-looking bloke, I merely live in hope that some women might like the look of a bang average-looking bloke on Tinder

Alcohol and disappointment, I remember those days!!

Bigging yourself up again Geoff! .... as a ‘happily married man’ this thread has me as far out of my comfort zone as forest are to winning a (proper) trophy ......

What lever happened to the ‘thrill of the chase’ ???

• Haha 1

On 18/10/2014 at 10:25, Grandad. said:

Since the slutty students have returned Tinder has cranked up a notch! 

Dropped the age back down to 18.. Time to PEST!

Weinstein 

hahahhahaha

The thumbnail is Lamby hahahaha but that link is page 151 where it's just pages and pages of asking @Leeds_Fox95 for some poor bints nudes lol 

Edited by Stadt
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...