Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

On 13/06/2020 at 00:07, Ian Nacho said:

Jumped back on the tinder game and I thought I’d switch up my tactics, from setting the distance to max and swiping right on every fvcker, to more how the app was intended to be used, set a realistic distance then swipe left or right based upon pictures and bios etc. I know my previous tactic might sound a bit creepy but I simply couldn’t be arsed to go through everyone, so I’d just go through them once the matched me. Anyway, all my new tactic has done is that it has made me realise how useless the algorithm of these apps are. It’s almost like they purposely fvck you over using a sh*tty algorithm, meaning no matter how many girls you swipe, you’re just not gonna appear on their swipe list. I know the app is designed to make money but surely the user shouldn’t be able to feel the useless algorithm in plan, with the only way to get the decent algorithm is to pay. Other apps too have gone this way, bumble used to be decent but now I can actually feel they’ve changed the algorithm. Used to get a fair few matches but now they’ve increased the paid member benefits I’ve had the app a week and not one match. I know it looks a bit sad ranting about the algorithms of a dating app but surely it shouldn’t be right to advertise an app as free when the experience is totally different if you pay.  

hahahahahahahah **** me, cheers for that been a rough day

55 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm back on Tinder and Bumble mainly because the women within a 20 mile radius should not be deprived a jawline you could grate cheese on. **** me, it's depressing isn't it, moreso Tinder. 

The amount of negative, almost high horse bios is so draining.

IF YOUR* NOT GONNA TALK SWIPE LEFT !!!! 

MUM TO TWO AND NO THERE* NOT BAGGAGE !!!!

IF YOUVE GOT SHIT CHAT DONT TALK TO ME !!!!!

FED UP WITH LADS SHUT UP !!!

Give me a ****ing witty paragraph, **** me, even a one liner about yourself, or your interests or job. 

Give hinge a crack, pretty much forces you to get some topics on the board. Everyone seems to be from solihull though

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Give hinge a crack, pretty much forces you to get some topics on the board. Everyone seems to be from solihull though

Gave hinge a go a couple of years back before my ex my brother, it was alright tbf but felt like I was going to Russia to sign up for a dating app, admin siddy

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2020 at 20:26, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm back on Tinder and Bumble mainly because the women within a 20 mile radius should not be deprived a jawline you could grate cheese on. **** me, it's depressing isn't it, moreso Tinder. 

The amount of negative, almost high horse bios is so draining.

IF YOUR* NOT GONNA TALK SWIPE LEFT !!!! 

MUM TO TWO AND NO THERE* NOT BAGGAGE !!!!

IF YOUVE GOT SHIT CHAT DONT TALK TO ME !!!!!

FED UP WITH LADS SHUT UP !!!

Give me a ****ing witty paragraph, **** me, even a one liner about yourself, or your interests or job. 

I hate this as well. Even stuff like “if you can’t take a joke I’m not for you”.

Fvck off. 

Anyway, first actual planned hookup tomorrow night. And she’s fit.

Still thinking it’s probably a wind-up, as I’m a Leicester fan, but we’ve FaceTimed and messaged a lot so pretty elaborate (and needlessly cruel lol) if it is.

1 hour ago, Blarmy said:

Still thinking it’s probably a wind-up, as I’m a Leicester fan, but we’ve FaceTimed and messaged a lot so pretty elaborate (and needlessly cruel lol) if it is.

Get a pot noodle before you go out, just in case.

1 hour ago, Blarmy said:

41 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Get a pot noodle before you go out, just in case.

Gotta have a tug before you go out as well, you wanna impress her with your sexual skills don't you?

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Gotta have a tug before you go out as well, you wanna impress her with your sexual skills don't you?

To keep the wolf from the door, so to speak, try naming the 1990 England World Cup squad in your head.

Just don't shout Neil Webb at the moment of climax :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Blarmy said:

That I get - still trying to figure out the Pot Noodle thing lol  

'A Pot Noodle and a wank' is suppose to be a bit of a thing, saying you eat a Pot Noodle before/after a wank adds to the depravity of the scenario.

Anyway, us settled vicarious FoxesTalkers want to know how last night went?

This bio came up on mine the other day...

NO TORIES

I'm spoiled and high maintenance. I like restaurants, shopping, and city breaks. The more you say on bumble the less we'll have to talk about on the date. Spontaneous men are my kind of men. *instagram name removed* if I swiped past you but you want to independently plan and fund a date

The last bit especially

:nigel:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

'A Pot Noodle and a wank' is suppose to be a bit of a thing, saying you eat a Pot Noodle before/after a wank adds to the depravity of the scenario.

Anyway, us settled vicarious FoxesTalkers want to know how last night went?

Ah I see 🤣

Yup, last night went well thanks. She’s hot, good company and wants to see me again, despite me getting pretty drunk. Definite potential - we have a laugh and are free and easy with each other. She’s not completely up herself either which seems to be a rarity these days (probably a social media/online dating thing where they get so much attention they forget they need to not be dickheads).

So tonight may end up being useful practise for the one last night. All good. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tom27111 said:

To keep the wolf from the door, so to speak, try naming the 1990 England World Cup squad in your head.

Just don't shout Neil Webb at the moment of climax :thumbup:

Surely anyone old enough to recall the 1990 squad is way way past those days. More about it getting up than getting off 😂

• Haha 1