Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Medical symptom - Sensation of water running down leg

Going to give the doc's a call tomorrow to be on the safe side but thought I'd try and get some info in the meantime..

Anyone ever had this symptom, I've read up a bit online and there's different bits of info about it relating to different conditions. I slipped a disc and had a trapped nerve about 7 or 8 years ago and had a steroid injection following that and it's been basically brilliant ever since. The last couple of days though I've had this feeling like my leg has a bit of water on it, going so far as to wipe it off. Obviously it's completely dry though, really weird. Just at the top of my right shin (the opposite leg to which I traditionally had problems with after trapping the nerve).

Anyone with sciatic issues ever had this?

Whenever I bash my shin or graze it I get a feeling that it's bleeding but it never is - I think most people get that though

Its not after doing anything, I'll just be standing around and it'll literally feel like there's a drop of water there.

The last couple of days though I've had this feeling like my leg has a bit of water on it, going so far as to wipe it off. 

You've had a tap on the leg. Just pipe down, me duct!

Dignitas Clinic in Switzerland should be able to sort you out forever!

As opposed to Digitass Clinic, which will sort your prostate out forever!

Night Night!

Archived