Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

5 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Had some time to kill today so was reading some Chelsea fans forums and the general consensus on Drinkwater is that he is an average player,  they shouldn’t have signed him and we robbed them . A few saying he’ll be gone by next season 

Was at the Chelsea v Newcastle game today..looks like he is just considered to be a foot soldier there...didnt seem to have much confidence and didnt try to do anything creative himself, just moved the ball on to Hazard or Pedro at the first opportunity, even Kante looked shackled in this respect... i think the same fate awaits Barkley

OK Hazard,William & Pedro are v.talented and creative players but i can see Drinkwater v.quickly becoming frustrated with this set up. Thirty million was too much for him, but he is a better player than what i saw today

• Like 1

6 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Had some time to kill today so was reading some Chelsea fans forums and the general consensus on Drinkwater is that he is an average player,  they shouldn’t have signed him and we robbed them . A few saying he’ll be gone by next season 

Mahrez, Vardy, etc take note.