Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

1 hour ago, The Fox Covert said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/danny-drinkwater-held-talks-over-last-minute-chelsea-departure/ar-BBIzwlo

I can see this being complete rubbish but if it is true he must have been tempted. From being one of the first names on the team sheet at Leicester to perpetual benchwarmer at Chelsea must be very hard to take.

Mahrez's future if he is not careful. Passed around like a biker's ho. Think again Riyad. :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Fox Covert said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/danny-drinkwater-held-talks-over-last-minute-chelsea-departure/ar-BBIzwlo

I can see this being complete rubbish but if it is true he must have been tempted. From being one of the first names on the team sheet at Leicester to perpetual benchwarmer at Chelsea must be very hard to take.

MSN lol

Messi Suarez Neymar right? 

• Thanks 1

On 29/01/2018 at 08:02, Monk said:

I didn't realise Skippy David Oldfield was involved in the setup at Posh, nor how long he played for after leaving us. What a guy!

He is their assistant manager. Bit of a weird experience last week. I was over at Peterborough watching my lad training with one of their academy teams, Skippy came over to watch them. Just thought how weird it was that I used to watch Skippy, then he was standing there now watching my lad. 

• Like 2

Shame. Always sad to see someone have to retire, especially when it's a player who contributed here.

I'll always like Fryatt. Even when written off as a "League One striker" he did score some important goals for us in the second division, including a goal at Cardiff of course.

On 29/01/2018 at 02:06, drofmor55 said:

Was at the Chelsea v Newcastle game today..looks like he is just considered to be a foot soldier there...didnt seem to have much confidence and didnt try to do anything creative himself, just moved the ball on to Hazard or Pedro at the first opportunity, even Kante looked shackled in this respect... i think the same fate awaits Barkley

OK Hazard,William & Pedro are v.talented and creative players but i can see Drinkwater v.quickly becoming frustrated with this set up. Thirty million was too much for him, but he is a better player than what i saw today

Here Drinkwater contributed to something significant. There he participates in something ordinary. 

That's the difference, folks. 

• Thanks 1

Until Jamie Vardy, Fryatt was my favourite Leicester player. Grew up watching the guy and was lucky enough to have a photo with him as a mascot when I was younger. 

Can't help but think he would have been immense in a side like we have today. Did incredibly well under the circumstances over the years (and managers!).

• Like 2

Jordan Stewart has retired

I was a fan of his back in the day. Remember him scoring a couple of blinders in 02/03. Extremely one footed despite a pearler he scored I think against Rotherham with his right.

All the best Jordan!!