Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Billy Kee netted his 21st league goal of the season to help Accrington to a 2-1 victory at Luton. His 92nd minute winner saw Stanley climb to the top of league 2, their highest league position since reforming exactly 50 years ago. You wouldn't expect that record to last too long though as Accrington now have an 8 point lead over 4th place Wycombe with just 10 games to go and they are in red hot form having won 34 points out of the last 39 available. I wish I didn't like milk. 

14 hours ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

Billy Kee netted his 21st league goal of the season to help Accrington to a 2-1 victory at Luton. His 92nd minute winner saw Stanley climb to the top of league 2, their highest league position since reforming exactly 50 years ago. You wouldn't expect that record to last too long though as Accrington now have an 8 point lead over 4th place Wycombe with just 10 games to go and they are in red hot form having won 34 points out of the last 39 available. I wish I didn't like milk. 

Accrington Stanley... Who are they?

On 12/03/2018 at 08:01, Aus Fox said:

Accrington Stanley... Who are they?

A well-run small club, that is probably punching above is weight but are on the verge of something special for them and lower league football - getting promoted to the third division for the first time.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

A well-run small club, that is probably punching above is weight but are on the verge of something special for them and lower league football - getting promoted to the third division for the first time.

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Not ex players but I see Mark McGhee has been sacked at Barnet and Martin Allen has been appointed manager there again, I find it amazing that these 2 are still getting jobs after continually failing.

Peter_Taylor_2011.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Not ex players but I see Mark McGhee has been sacked at Barnet and Martin Allen has been appointed manager there again, I find it amazing that these 2 are still getting jobs after continually failing.

In fairness to Martin Allen, Barnet is a club he has great affiliation with and has kept them up on similar short term deals a number of times now.

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

John Gregory is showing them how it's done. He's Just won the Indian Superl eague. lol 

• Like 1

Happy birthday to Steve Whitworth, my favourite player as a child! Same birthday as myself (also a Steve W.. ) and local! Plus he scored the winner in the charity shield final? did have a panini photo to post...but no idea how...

Kramaric has been on fire for Hoffenheim lately - seven goals in the last nine matches, plus two assists - one apiece in the 3-3 draw with Mönchengladbach this past weekend.

Sol Bamba doing well with Cardiff. He scored his fourth goal of the campaign in a 3-1 away win at Brentford. The Bluebirds currently hold the best defensive record, with only 31 goals conceded after 37 matches. Bamba played in all 37 of them.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Kramaric has been on fire for Hoffenheim lately - seven goals in the last nine matches, plus two assists - one apiece in the 3-3 draw with Mönchengladbach this past weekend.

Sol Bamba doing well with Cardiff. He scored his fourth goal of the campaign in a 3-1 away win at Brentford. The Bluebirds currently hold the best defensive record, with only 31 goals conceded after 37 matches. Bamba played in all 37 of them.

Haven’t you heard? Bamba is as good if not better than Van Dijk these days! 

36 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Wish it worked out for Kram here. I liked his technique. Just another striker in the leicester striker graveyard. 

Kramaric would have been perfect in Puel’s system..

infact, gerrimback! 

Edited by foxes21